7-5 might be a stretch.

TENNESSEE FOOTBALL 2019 SCHEDULE
Aug. 31 Georgia State Knoxville, Tenn.
Sept. 7 BYU Knoxville, Tenn.
Sept. 14 Chattanooga Knoxville, Tenn.
Sept. 21 at Florida* Gainesville, Fla.
Sept. 28 OPEN DATE
Oct. 5 Georgia * Knoxville, Tenn.
Oct. 12 Mississippi State * Knoxville, Tenn.
Oct. 19 at Alabama * Tuscaloosa, Ala
.Oct. 26 South Carolina * Knoxville, Tenn.
Nov. 2 UAB Knoxville, Tenn.
Nov. 9 at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky.
Nov. 16 OPEN DATE
Nov. 23 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo.
Nov. 30 Vanderbilt * Knoxville, Tenn.
* SEC Game BOLD = Home Game
8 home games .... how about that ?

Reactions: kbear01
i took that into consideration. i wonder if the other teams that have an OC or DC vacancy are in a panic too ?

Dont know. But if they arent, then they obviously dont care that much about recruiting. Ergo, they dont really care about having a good program.

so Bama, Georgia, FSU and others "don't care about having a good program" ? ok.... thanks

Georgia is looking for a DC. Of course everyone knows Smart is the true DC. FSU and Bama have both lost their OCs in the past what 4-5 days? And we wre going on how long now?

I think we all have that feeling down deep inside that all along its going to be Will Friend.

Lebby is the QB coach at UCF. I'm sorry, but you don't come to Tennessee to learn to be an OC on the job. We can do so much better. I'd rather wait and take an NFL OC.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
I think we all have that feeling down deep inside that all along its going to be Will Friend.

I said in another post that they are dragging this out for a reason. To get the fans worked up on wanting a hire then springing Friend on them at the end.

Lebby is the QB coach at UCF. I'm sorry, but you don't come to Tennessee to learn to be an OC on the job. We can do so much better. I'd rather wait and take an NFL OC.

If it were to happen it would be similar to the Dave Clawson hire IMO.

If we are truly interviewing this guy for OC we’re in bad shape in this search. I sure hope Jeremy Pruitt knows what he is doing.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
I’d like to officially announce that I’ll also be interviewing for the OC position after New Years. Wish me luck!
I'm applying to for the OC position. Throw the ball to the open receiver and when I tell you, give it to the running back. My official resume and application for UT/OC. I have watch football on TV too. I am just as qualified for DC as well. Tackle the man or woman with the ball. If they throw the ball try to catch it or knock it down. Everything else is commentary, HIKE!

There is 0.0% excuse for the 11th most valuable program in college football to be interviewing a quarterbacks coach from anywhere other than Alabama for our OC position. I was on board with Pruitt in the beginning; the way the season unfolded gave me pause, but the two good wins balanced that; but someone, whether it's Pruitt or Fulmer or the BOT or the administration or whoever, is botching this search royally, and it's not okay. If we end up hiring someone this unqualified and he fails, Pruitt deserves the speedy exit he will get. And the AD deserves a deserted Neyland, which they will get if they keep up this cavalier attitude toward running the program.

Reactions: Vector and Thorp32

VN Store

Back