Votes: 21 75.0%
  • McElwain

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Jauan Jennings

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He didn’t talk. Don’t care what assertion as we’ll never know really. This was Stzrok 2.0. LG was asserting Comey would talk. He didn’t he lost.
Did you not read the bet? I don't care how you interpreted it.

I remember the dialog prior and it’s relevant. LG lost Comey didn’t talk
Don't trust your memory.

Lol.

Donald Trump will take the 5th amendment long before Comey does.
Care to wager avi for 1 month?
How about this.

If Comey asserts the 5th this Friday, you change mine for a month. If he doesn't, I change yours for 2 weeks.

Transcript to be released 24 hours later, Comey free to speak immediately. And it will be on a Friday.

The committee knows this is pointless and Comey has nothing to add. Has all the earmarks of a GOP fundraiser/appease the base gimmick hearing.
Comey may not “add” anything but he damn well can confirm a lot of things.
Comey wants to talk publicly because he can avoid answering questions by saying “that’s classified.” If it’s behind closed doors, he won’t be able to use that and will have to take the 5th.

The guy is a dirty cop.
Good for the process. Closed door testimony under oath with transparency to a degree. Being closed door will better allow the sensitive information to remain classified, we know there will be redactions.

Comey didn’t talk. It wasn’t that “he didn’t have anything to add” he refused to talk. Saying he didn’t take the 5th is irrelevant he didn’t talk. LG lost.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Comey didn’t talk. It wasn’t that “he didn’t have anything to add” he refused to talk. Saying he didn’t take the 5th is irrelevant he didn’t talk. LG lost.
Tim, dave, and I don't have a horse in the race. You placed your bet after the race was over and threw $100 on the loser.

Tim, dave, and I don't have a horse in the race. You placed your bet after the race was over and threw $100 on the loser.
The dialog is relevant. You’re claiming a technicality. LG lost Comey didn’t talk

Transcript will reveal whether he took the 5th, though I do think that if he had we would have heard about it by now.
He was ordered not to talk by DOJ counsel. He was not forced to make that statement. If DOJ counsel didn’t make that assertion we don’t know if the answers would have forced him to take the fifth or not. You don’t get to win by technical default. In fact... he didn’t talk. You lose.

He was ordered not to talk by DOJ counsel. He was not forced to make that statement. If DOJ counsel didn’t make that assertion we don’t know if the answers would have forced him to take the fifth or not. You don’t get to win by technical default. In fact... he didn’t talk. You lose.

Wouldn't you prefer LG lose unconditionally instead of trying these mental gymnastics?

Wouldn't you prefer LG lose unconditionally instead of trying these mental gymnastics?
Nah I’ll just take LG losing as a good day. Plus... I’m having more fun watching “vol fans” come to this village idiot Gator’s aid. Stop cramping my style

OMG! This is the most pathetic attempt at debate I've ever seen. The bet was never about not talking, it was about asserting the 5th.

Nah I’ll just take LG losing as a good day. Plus... I’m having more fun watching “vol fans” come to this village idiot Gator’s aid. Stop cramping my style

He will honor an avi bet if he wins or loses. But only for clear cut victory or loss.

I lost one to him some time back and he gave me a pass on a technicality. Same should go for him.

He will honor an avi bet if he wins or loses. But only for clear cut victory or loss.

I lost one to him some time back and he gave me a pass on a technicality. Same should go for him.

I'm not enforcing it. Plus, I could still lose.

I'm not enforcing it. Plus, I could still lose.
I don’t think he specifically took the 5th at all. I don’t believe he was ever allowed to be boxed into that corner as I believe the DOJ counsel interceded and never let it get to that point. Thus whether his answer would have incriminated him or not is moot. Again stzrok 2.0 this was a waste of time. DOJ attny should have been stopped at the damn door and denied entry.

VN Store

Back