• McElwain

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Jauan Jennings

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions: Bjorn_Yesterday
I think there's a difference in Comey going all out and refusing to answer questions (A.K.A. Kathleen Sebelius) and the DOJ lawyers not allowing him the opportunity to answer.

I'll allow it.

I'm definitely not conceding the wager based on a technicality - I won't change my avi unless Comey is given an opportunity to answer questions.

I vote the wager is still undecided. There’s still likely to be opportunities for both men.

When someone under oath takes the fifth it's usually pretty clear and not up for debate whether they did or not.

What's it called when your DOJ attorney advises you not to answer?

It depends on the reason. Executive privilege would be one. But we should get a complete transcript soon.

Is he invoking the fifth here? I don't think so but Fox is implying that he did.

I disagree. Your lawyer saying don't answer that is basically pleading the 5th.

Not his lawyer.

And at any rate turns out the hearing was predictably stupid and a waste of time and money. Just more GOP whataboutism. I imagine they will conjure up some fabricated criminal bs now against him, to try to offset the onslaught of perjury charges against Trump allies and, soon, Trump family members.

Pretty obvious.

VN Store

Back