Urban Meyer retiring

Not surprised one bit. Cry baby Urban is like Spurrier, can't take not being the top dog so I'll just quit.

What I find hilarious is that OSU fans on Twitter are trying to make the promotion of Day seem like a good thing. My favorite was a guy saying Schiano was good enough for UT but not OSU and we ended up with a up and coming coordinator. They literally just got the same thing and it's apparently so revolutionary only OSU could make it that good. Guess we'll see in a few years how good Day is when Meyer's recruits graduate from the program

I had something snarky to say about Urban Crier, but my mamma taught me better.

All the jokes are justified.

However, he is one hell of a coach.

I personally think he is similar to Larry Brown or Bill Parcells in that he burns himself out, but can’t stay away.

Reactions: a vol n tears
Retiring!!!!!! Another idiot AD and College President will again offer him tons of money. And again when he gets into "hot water" he will get sick and retire. OSU Admin should have fired his butt over the handling of the wife beater on his staff!! 0967.PNG

We got the better urban! Yay! 2>1

Plus we all know our 08 team would beat their title team them boys were thugged the **** out with murders thieves and everything in between and they could ball they ass off and of course the ultimate Christian Tebow leading the way hahaha

What I find hilarious is that OSU fans on Twitter are trying to make the promotion of Day seem like a good thing. My favorite was a guy saying Schiano was good enough for UT but not OSU and we ended up with a up and coming coordinator. They literally just got the same thing and it's apparently so revolutionary only OSU could make it that good. Guess we'll see in a few years how good Day is when Meyer's recruits graduate from the program

OSU fans have known for a while that Day would be the next OSU coach. Like I said, dude at work told me weeks ago. Fans and players really like Day.

Alright pictures this Aub keeps Gus one more year Meyer takes his hiatus comes back and lands in the spot you’d least expect at the arch rival of Bama haha would be epic

VN Store

Back