Urban Meyer retiring

Clay Travis thinks he’ll sit out a year and when USC opens up next year go there. Sounds about right

Something about two years of headaches and a brain cist or something? That's what I heard last week.

Well, pretty sure if they nudged Urban out for his short comings they probably wouldn't bring Freeze and his baggage on. Pretty sure theyd just keep the controversy they had....

Meyer is a quitter, always has been. With the issues earlier this year, it was a strong probability, you know, "heart issues".

Meyer is a quitter, always has been. With the issues earlier this year, it was a strong probability, you know, "heart issues".
Meh. Haven’t read the reports so I don’t know if this decision is health related but he has been experiencing side effects from having a cyst removed from his head. Besides, he spent 7 years at Ohio State. That’s a long time. Wouldn’t call him a quitter

Great!!!!!!!!!!! I never cared for him. Once Tebow left Florida, Urban Crier waffled at retiring. He eventually came back to Florida for one last season and it was underwhelming, so he retired to spend time with his family. Then when the T.O.S.U. job opened, he took it. Now that T.O.S.U. { THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY} has slightly slipped, he wants to retire again. Loss to Purdue on national t.v. and underwhelming performance against Maryland.

He will supposedly retire but once Southern Cal., Penn State, Texas, Notre Dame has an opening, he will come out of retirement.
Well Ohio State was his dream school. He actually told the Florida AD that Ohio state would be the only job he’d ever leave the gators for and this came out even before the tressel thing

Meh. Haven’t read the reports so I don’t know if this decision is health related but he has been experiencing side effects from having a cyst removed from his head. Besides, he spent 7 years at Ohio State. That’s a long time. Wouldn’t call him a quitter

The side effects reared their ugly head when Purdue was beating down the OSU...

Guess we could have seen this coming. Figured he would have coached at least one more year...well good luck to him in retirement but don’t expect that to last long. If another big name coach retires expect Meyer’s phone to start ringing again.....he’s probably not truly done yet....I think he’s tired of being f—ked over in the playoffs or not getting picked to get in and he finally had enough. So now where does OSU go from here?? Depending on who they get for a replacement they likely win 9-10 again next year or they could start a total rebuild and suck for the next 2-3 years....

VN Store

Back