Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Just a hypothetical phrased the way it is because enhanced voter ID requirements typically have the effect of eliminating more legitimate votes than fraudulent votes. That's why the right loves the issue. They know that they can scream about election legitimacy when they really favor the measures because they know they'll have an disproportionate impact on the poor and minority voters.
You didn't answer my honest question. How would voter ID requirements result in fewer legitimate votes and how could that be stated as voter suppression. When I ask how would, just don't restate it back to me as voter ID requirements result in fewer legitimate votes, educate me on what it is about requiring an ID to vote is suppression. Remember, voter suppression is the strategy to influence an election by discouraging or preventing specific groups of people (with a legal right to vote) from voting.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I admire the honesty, but expected as much from you squirts

What was fallacious about what I said? Nothing.

Your side bitches about voter ID because MANY can’t and shouldn’t be able to legally obtain an ID, for obvious reasons that are damaging to our republic.

You’re damn right, I don’t want the integrity of our political processes undermined by partisan politics, all because you can’t develop a cogent platform and win. Seriously, what is the left’s platform? A Hispanic horse who doesn’t have the sense to get out of the friggin’ rain (“you just pay for it!”)? Old ass, washed up Schumer types? Deride and divide is not a winning platform. Remember basket of deplorables? You may not like Trump, even I don’t like everything about the guy and have said he needs to STFU and stay off the twittersphere (much like you), but America spoke loud and clear. I suggest your side develop a platform and dole out a candidate who can execute it. I don’t believe y’all can, though.

giphy.gif

You didn't answer my honest question. How would voter ID requirements result in fewer legitimate votes and how could that be stated as voter suppression. When I ask how would, just don't restate it back to me as voter ID requirements result in fewer legitimate votes, educate me on what it is about requiring an ID to vote is suppression. Remember, voter suppression is the strategy to influence an election by discouraging or preventing specific groups of people (with a legal right to vote) from voting.

What We Know About Voter ID Laws

This is an easy one.

As of a few days ago, Florida was still counting ballots. They were doing it behind closed doors. And they wouldn’t report the total number of ballots they had left to count.

I disagree with the very basis of the argument in this linked example when it comes to what suppression is. If a person wasn't able to get an ID or if the requirements to get an ID was much stricter than they are, then I could agree with it. Its like saying that its suppressing a vote if you argue they don't accept your vote when you have failed to register on time in the first place, like a group of students did here in Alabama.

This is an easy one.

As of a few days ago, Florida was still counting ballots. They were doing it behind closed doors. And they wouldn’t report the total number of ballots they had left to count.
Also the far left director "found" ballots after the election was over, she also mixed discounted ones with legal one, but just a coincidence I'm sure

This is an easy one.

Whether or not there was actual fraud, the fact that many people don't have the most confidence in the system that proper votes are counted and are counted correctly should give cause for pause IMO. No matter what the outcome is, we should all want as many as possible safeguards in the system to prevent anything from being able to occur. ****, there is more security and protection for a coax cable at Walmart than there is for voter ballots.

Report: Florida Democrats Urged Voters to Submit Absentee Ballots After Election Day Using Altered Forms

Florida Democrats urged voters to submit absentee ballots after Election Day, using an official form that had been altered to make it look like they were doing so within the legal deadline, hoping a judge would later allow the votes.

That attempt to add Democratic votes, which critics say is possible election fraud, was reported Thursday morning by Ana Ceballos of the Naples Daily News, who notes the scheme has already been reported to federal prosecutors.

Report: Florida Democrats Urged Voters to Submit Absentee Ballots After Election Day Using Altered Forms | Breitbart

Does it mention anything about needing a Voter ID to buy a box of cereal? Apparently, our completely out-of-touch President thinks that is the case.

No it also doesn’t mention how the % of people voting “ without ID” function in society either . Do they have bank accounts , do they receive assistance from the city , state or federal governments without IDs . Lots of things that article left out .

Report: Florida Democrats Urged Voters to Submit Absentee Ballots After Election Day Using Altered Forms

Florida Democrats urged voters to submit absentee ballots after Election Day, using an official form that had been altered to make it look like they were doing so within the legal deadline, hoping a judge would later allow the votes.

That attempt to add Democratic votes, which critics say is possible election fraud, was reported Thursday morning by Ana Ceballos of the Naples Daily News, who notes the scheme has already been reported to federal prosecutors.

Report: Florida Democrats Urged Voters to Submit Absentee Ballots After Election Day Using Altered Forms | Breitbart
Doesnt the determination of whether or not the ballot meets the deadline come from postmarks?

Does it mention anything about needing a Voter ID to buy a box of cereal? Apparently, our completely out-of-touch President thinks that is the case.
If you buy that box of cereal at Costco or Sam’s club you’ll need an ID.

I would like to see the Venn diagram of people with no government ID that are also interested in voting. My guess is that overlap is razor thin.

Dems are either so racist that they think African Americans are helpless or they are using them as a red herring to allow anyone to vote.

It is sad.

The Dems care nothing for minorities and just use them. See how Hillary just said they all look alike and it doesn’t even get a blurb on the media’s radar. It is the world we lit in.

The media gaslights everyone.
Liberals of all races view white people as superior.

This is an easy one.

This isn’t proof of voter fraud. Scott appointed someone to supervise Snipes due to her past and reported nothing abnormal or cheating. Theres no law in Florida, saying it’s illegal to count past Election Day. Multiple Florida counties did break laws however, Palm Beach and Broward refused to update numbers every 45 minutes, or as you said releasing numbers. Bay county, which votes major red allowed Votes through email and fax, which is illegal.

This isn’t proof of voter fraud. Scott appointed someone to supervise Snipes due to her past and reported nothing abnormal or cheating. Theres no law in Florida, saying it’s illegal to count past Election Day. Multiple Florida counties did break laws however, Palm Beach and Broward refused to update numbers every 45 minutes, or as you said releasing numbers. Bay county, which votes major red allowed Votes through email and fax, which is illegal.

The title clearly asks for evidence...not proof.

I gave EVIDENCE.

That’s still not evidence lol. Since when is counting past Election Day considered voter fraud?

Smokey, if you want to be an intentionally ignorant twit, be my guest. I gave you a few points which taken together makes EVIDENCE. If you want to look at it and not see a potential for fraud, that’s fine. It’s not illegal to be a dullard.

VN Store

Back