That's racist!

You don't know who I know... I lived in Bartlett for three years and worked at the First Tenn Main Office branch... and it was almost completely black including the manager. Your stats are utterly ridiculous... Per NBC and Gallup and basically every poll, 8% of blacks voted for Trump. Cite one poll that put Trump's support above that... just one freaking poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a black friend, too.

Bringing light to your inhabiting an area that is predominantly black, is racist. After nearly 160 years, you damn democrats haven’t changed a bit. It feels almost like I’ve teleported to 1863, in Pulaski, TN.

The reason that Stacey Abrams has a fighting chance to win the Georgia governor's race is because she is going to get in the neighborhood of 95% of the black vote and they are turning out in large numbers this year.
So you're saying that black people in Georgia are voting based on skin color instead of policy? Isn't that racist? That's what the left said about anyone who didn't vote Obama!

I have a black friend, too.

Bringing light to your inhabiting an area that is predominantly black is racist. After nearly 160 years, you damn democrats haven’t changed a bit. It feels almost like I’ve teleported to 1863, in Pulaski, TN.
You aren't paying attention to the post I replied too. The other poster implied (though he obviously doesn't even know who I am) that I didn't know any black people.

You don't know who I know... I lived in Bartlett for three years and worked at the First Tenn Main Office branch... and it was almost completely black including the manager. Your stats are utterly ridiculous... Per NBC and Gallup and basically every poll, 8% of blacks voted for Trump. Cite one poll that put Trump's support above that... just one freaking poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Then....

Not now....

9ADE4726-2DA1-4B9C-B776-738AE31AA773.jpeg

Reactions: FLVOL_79
You still don’t get it
A lot has changed in 2 years and the Democratic plantation is dying
No, I don't get it because you said in your earlier post that the lowest % of black support for Trump you saw in an exit poll was at 12% and it was as high as in the 30's. I doubt much has changed in the last two years but that's really not the point. You made a wild claim with no supporting evidence.

So you're saying that black people in Georgia are voting based on skin color instead of policy? Isn't that racist? That's what the left said about anyone who didn't vote Obama!

Democrats just can’t believe Black people can succeed without help. They can’t possibly make it on their own without the protection of government.

Racism is ugly and typically Democrat

No, I don't get it because you said in your earlier post that the lowest % of black support for Trump you saw in an exit poll was at 12% and it was as high as in the 30's. I doubt much has changed in the last two years but that's really not the point. You made a wild claim with no supporting evidence.

I never said exit polls
Google is your friend

Check the polls today

Do you realize you just supported my point? I said that 8% of blacks voted for Trump in 2016 and you disagreed with me... The very link you just posted - confirms that Trump won 8% of the black vote in 2016.

So you also agree with me? That his numbers have gone from 8% to 36%?

Yes or no?

The worst polls put Black support for trump at 12%. There are others that put it in the 30s. Unlike you I actually know quite a few Black people and can tell you that they’re leaving the Democrats and it scares the left to death.
This is what you said!!!! I said that Trump had 8% of the black vote in 2016 and you responded with this nonsense.

He’s dug a hole he can’t get out of.

He either stands by the numbers or he doesn’t.

If his 8% was indeed legit then, the 36% is indeed legit now.
An approval rating and who you intend to vote for are not the same thing. 36% approval rating is actually lower than where Trump's Real Clear Politics Average is (43.9%). If you think that Trump is going to get above maybe 10% in 2020 among blacks, you are kidding yourselves.

Dude, even Memphis elected a white Mayor.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
An approval rating and who you intend to vote for are not the same thing. 36% approval rating is actually lower than where Trump's Real Clear Politics Average is (43.9%). If you think that Trump is going to get above maybe 10% in 2020 among blacks, you are kidding yourselves.

Trumps approval rating is at 51%.

His numbers among blacks has risen to 36%.

Just because they are black, doesn’t mean they vote democrat. *Fred

So you are saying that blacks are too stupid to vote for someone that they approve of?

Pretty dang racist if you ask me.

I cite the Real Clear Politics Average which is currently at 44.1%. That avoids giving undue attention to an outlier poll such as Rasmussen which is biased... and also several points higher than where any other poll has his approval rating.

I'm just stating facts and in 2016 only 8% of blacks voted for Trump. 36% is not a high approval rating. I'm not sure why you are touting it. That is only about 6 points higher than where George W. Bush was with blacks when he left office.

I'm just stating facts and in 2016 only 8% of blacks voted for Trump. 36% is not a high approval rating. I'm not sure why you are touting it. That is only about 6 points higher than where George W. Bush was with blacks when he left office.

You are not sure why?

He got an alleged 8% of the vote in 2016
Two years later he’s polling at 36%.

You don’t see what’s happening?

I knew when obama won the presidency, it was the best thing to happen to this country.

You are not sure why?

He got an alleged 8% of the vote in 2016
Two years later he’s polling at 36%.

You don’t see what’s happening?

I knew when obama won the presidency, it was the best thing to happen to this country.
You are equating an approval rating with "would you vote for him?" They are not the same thing.

VN Store

Back