That's racist!

Just through a lifetime of observation and thousands of personal interactions. Like I said, everyone assigns their own numbers. It is a widely held belief that the right is more racist. I subscribe to that belief.
We truly live in a confederacy of dunces.
lol... We obviously view through a different spectrum. It does make the previously incomprehensible periods of history a tad more understandable. People just ain't all that smart.

**TRUMP IS FINALLY FINISHED**

Aren't those remarks consistent with other things Trump has been known to say? Remember the s-hole countries comment from early this year? I can easily believe that Trump said those things, I just don't expect his supporters to care... it's how they think too.

Aren't those remarks consistent with other things Trump has been known to say? Remember the s-hole countries comment from early this year? I can easily believe that Trump said those things, I just don't expect his supporters to care... it's how they think too.

All you need is proof of those comments . As for me some countries are sh#thole countries and prenteding they aren’t for the sake of being PC is just dishonest .

Reactions: Boca Vol
Well..its true so...

Try to name a black or hispanic run country that isn't a sh!thole..or is even considered first world. Hell..only a few Asian countries can even manage that feat.

All you need is proof of those comments . As for me some countries are sh#thole countries and prenteding they aren’t for the sake of being PC is just dishonest .
If the "Black people are too stupid to vote for me." remark was on an audio recording? He would lose what precious little black support he has... but so what? It would be counterbalanced by how much it would energize the extremist end of the base.

Well..its true so...

Try to name a black or hispanic run country that isn't a sh!thole..or is even considered first world. Hell..only a few Asian countries can even manage that feat.
You do realize that Cohen is alleging that Trump made that comment while Barack Obama was President of the United States, right?

Which countries Trump referenced aren't Sh*tholes?
Why are you choosing to focus solely on that one alleged comment? If I were a Trump supporter, I would be calling Cohen's credibility into question and deny that Trump said any of those things. "Black people are too stupid to vote for me." and "Only the blacks could live like this." are pretty indefensible statements, unless you just want to concede that Trump is prejudiced.

Last edited:
If the "Black people are too stupid to vote for me." remark was on an audio recording? He would lose what precious little black support he has... but so what? It would be counterbalanced by how much it would energize the extremist end of the base.
Precious little Black support?

You’re not paying attention

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Precious little Black support?

You’re not paying attention
In the 2016 Presidential election: 88% of blacks voted for Hillary Clinton while 8% of blacks voted for Donald Trump. Are you going to tell me that 8% is somehow more than a "precious little black support" ? Some of you would argue over anything.

If he is 1/2 black... then he is considered black.

In the 2016 Presidential election: 88% of blacks voted for Hillary Clinton while 8% of blacks voted for Donald Trump. Are you going to tell me that 8% is somehow more than a "precious little black support" ? Some of you would argue over anything.

Really?

The worst polls put Black support for trump at 12%. There are others that put it in the 30s. Unlike you I actually know quite a few Black people and can tell you that they’re leaving the Democrats and it scares the left to death.

Reactions: Obsessed
The worst polls put Black support for trump at 12%. There are others that put it in the 30s. Unlike you I actually know quite a few Black people and can tell you that they’re leaving the Democrats and it scares the left to death.
You don't know who I know... I lived in Bartlett for three years and worked at the First Tenn Main Office branch... and it was almost completely black including the manager. Your stats are utterly ridiculous... Per NBC and Gallup and basically every poll, 8% of blacks voted for Trump. Cite one poll that put Trump's support above that... just one freaking poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason that Stacey Abrams has a fighting chance to win the Georgia governor's race is because she is going to get in the neighborhood of 95% of the black vote and they are turning out in large numbers this year.

VN Store

Back