'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

A note on Haselwood. He admitted a lot of his trips are just to get away, to stay away from home. His best friend was murdered right after graduation, Trevon Richardson, who had signed to play for Valdosta St but was killed basically for his graduation money. Haselwood is trying to stay busy and keep his mind off his loss. Sad situation.

Reactions: 3 people
a note on haselwood. He admitted a lot of his trips are just to get away, to stay away from home. His best friend was murdered right after graduation, trevon richardson, who had signed to play for valdosta st but was killed basically for his graduation money. Haselwood is trying to stay busy and keep his mind off his loss. Sad situation.

😞

A note on Haselwood. He admitted a lot of his trips are just to get away, to stay away from home. His best friend was murdered right after graduation, Trevon Richardson, who had signed to play for Valdosta St but was killed basically for his graduation money. Haselwood is trying to stay busy and keep his mind off his loss. Sad situation.

That’s horrible. Geez

Damn, that's awful. I wonder if he's rethinking his UGA commitment because he wants to get further away? Not saying this callously as it might benefit us, just wondering what his mind set might be? Something like that can really mess with you. Feel bad for him.

Reactions: 1 person
Well then I really want him to come up here so he can have some fun and get his mind off things... regardless if he is interested in UT.

Reactions: 6 people
Wanya "Alpha Dog" Morris puttin' in that work and Jadon Haselwood with the, "GBO" like he was born to say it. We see you big dog. :D

Can someone help me out with the answer to a very relevant trivia question?

Y'all remember Wide Receiver Anthony Miller who was drafted by Chicago #51 overall after being named First Team All American at Memphis last year?

Who was his wide receivers coach last year?

*Bonus: What school does he coach wide receivers at now?

I appreciate it if anyone knows the answer.

Wanya "Alpha Dog" Morris puttin' in that work and Jadon Haselwood with the, "GBO" like he was born to say it. We see you big dog. :D

Can someone help me out with the answer to a very relevant trivia question?

Y'all remember Wide Receiver Anthony Miller who was drafted by Chicago #51 overall after being named First Team All American at Memphis last year?

Who was his wide receivers coach last year?

*Bonus: What school does he coach wide receivers at now?

I appreciate it if anyone knows the answer.

Coach YAC. But, he will still never be the best WR named Anthony Miller to ever play in the NFL. Unless I'm mistaken, UT's Anthony Miller had close to 10,000 receiving yards and 65 TDs, in his NFL career. I wonder who his WR coach was at UT ?

I was visiting friends in Atlanta and saw that on the local news right after it happened. So tragic that a young talent like that would be murdered literally for pocket change. I don't blame the young man for wanting to get away and take all of your OVs. One of the many features we can sell is that Knoxville is an incredibly safe community.

I was visiting friends in Atlanta and saw that on the local news right after it happened. So tragic that a young talent like that would be murdered literally for pocket change. I don't blame the young man for wanting to get away and take all of your OVs. One of the many features we can sell is that Knoxville is an incredibly safe community.

Nobody here is gonna want to hear this, but...

No place is an "incredibly safe community". Some may be safer than others, but that's not a sell line at UTK... I'm sure Bismarck, North Dakota is much safer than Compton, California, but crazy people do crazy things... Chattanooga is a nice, family-oriented city but there's parts of town you don't want to take a wrong turn into, especially after dark...

That being said... My cousin attended UTK some years ago (around 2002) and got flagged down by a transient man who wanted money. She politely refused and went on her way to her car. The guy mugged her with a brick to the head on campus while she was walking to her car. He stole $40 out of her wallet and some CDs out of her car and left her unconscious on the walkway. She went from a very attractive, outgoing straight-A student to having to relearn how to walk and talk in that ordeal. She's relatively OK now... her speech is a little slurred still... she has no capacity for academics obviously, so she works with kids at a daycare... and she gets seizures every so often... but she's alive and functional...

That kind of thing can happen anywhere... crazy people gonna craze... wrong place, wrong time, yadda yadda... but that did happen on UTK's campus, and that's enough for me to say UTK is not an "incredibly safe community"... I'm sure there's been a multitude of incidents on campus but that one affected me the most.

... She's an Auburn fan now

Anyways... back to sunshines and rainbows

Yeah trouble in every city even if you don't notice it or you have the option to stay away from that area. Some of These young kids may not have that option if they live there or their school is there etc. a lot of them have to survive growing up to make it to college. Once in college in can get better

No place is an "incredibly safe community". Some may be safer than others, but that's not a sell line at UTK... I'm sure Bismarck, North Dakota is much safer than Compton, California, but crazy people do crazy things... Chattanooga is a nice, family-oriented city but there's parts of town you don't want to take a wrong turn into, especially after dark...

That being said... My cousin attended UTK some years ago (around 2002) and got flagged down by a transient man who wanted money. She politely refused and went on her way to her car. The guy mugged her with a brick to the head on campus while she was walking to her car. He stole $40 out of her wallet and some CDs out of her car and left her unconscious on the walkway. She went from a very attractive, outgoing straight-A student to having to relearn how to walk and talk in that ordeal. She's relatively OK now... her speech is a little slurred still... she has no capacity for academics obviously, so she works with kids at a daycare... and she gets seizures every so often... but she's alive and functional...

That kind of thing can happen anywhere... crazy people gonna craze... wrong place, wrong time, yadda yadda... but that did happen on UTK's campus, and that's enough for me to say UTK is not an "incredibly safe community"... I'm sure there's been a multitude of incidents on campus but that one affected me the most.

Did they catch the guy?

Don’t you think it is a tad bit over the top to try to slant it to... “oh yea Knoxville is incredibly safe you should come here”

His best friend died... let it be. I know what he is going through, it’s not a fun place to be.

You would be surprised how often it happens. My dad is a firefighter on campus... can’t tell you how many stories I have heard about instances like that. Sorry bro, I know that is tough.

Sorry to say but knoxville is no longer one of those “safe” cities. Drugs have overran this city. And not just in the areas with limited financial opportunities. Even the Cedar Bluff area of West Knox has become a hub for drugs and prostitution, with two well known hotels being used as brothels.

Unfortunately the world has gone to shat.

Sorry to say but knoxville is no longer one of those “safe” cities. Drugs have overran this city. And not just in the areas with limited financial opportunities. Even the Cedar Bluff area of West Knox has become a hub for drugs and prostitution, with two well known hotels being used as brothels.

Hows the best western in cedar bluff looking?

Sadly it’s not the best western. The quality inn behind cook Out is a hub of illegal activity. Heck 3 people have died there in the last year. The red roof off of N Peters is headed that direction as well.

good to know I usually stay in cedar bluff

tell me more about this brothel...

Reactions: 2 people
i just stayed at the Hampton on Cedar Bluff a couple weeks ago. damn.

VN Store

Back