Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

I don't see how anybody could believe a 27 year old woman having sex with little boys barely into puberty is not evil..I will admit a gray area as boys and girls both approach 16-18, but come freaking on...this is pure perversion.

Not saying I disagree, but how people see things is subjective. Lots of things happen around the world that I question, but people accept as part of their traditions, or cultures, or religions. Lots of things I don't understand. Doesn't stop them from happening.

What kind if ****ing freak are you?
You wink at statutory rape because the chicks hit. ****ing sicko.

This kid, even if willing, has been marred by this.

I meant that it’s most 13-18 year old kids Fantasy at one point or another to hook up with his good looking teacher. I’ve already said that I don’t agree with what happened and she’s obviously a loon and certainly will pay the price for the crimes she committed. I’m not advocating for this to be a common practice, although it seems like every other month some crazy and surprisingly good looking teacher is having sex with their male students. I don’t understand these people’s mindset at all and wouldn’t want that for my kid. My point was that when I was 13 I don’t think I would’ve known what I was doing, but at 13 you wouldn’t exactly say no either. That’s a tough age to be for a lot of reasons.

The mind boggling thing to me on these stories is that most of the times the teacher is very attractive. They could get anyone but choose students?

Actually you are correct. Girls enter puberty earlier, and girls brains develop earlier than boys. So they're more mature biologically.

I don't think us boys ever totally mature anyway.

We get older and the toys get more expensive, but we aren't changing.

Reactions: 1 person
Girls also tend to get more emotionally involved with sex than boys do. It's the emotional part that damages the psyche. Right or wrong, boys are more wired to handle no strings attached sex. And no, I'm not justifying it or saying it's right, but if we're going to have the conversation, let's be honest. Young girls having sex with adult men is most often times a false sense of love. They wrap themselves in some fantasy, and when it crumbles, it creates all kinds of emotional damage. Young boys having sex with adult women is usually about getting their rocks off. To them, it's just sex. So yeah, boys and girls handle it differently.

As to whether it's morally corrupt or not, that's based on individual beliefs. Thinking you're going to argue anyone here to change their viewpoint is wishful thinking. Some will see it as evil, and some will be okay with it. That's individuality. Ultimately, the law wins out, and since it's illegal, the teachers caught in engaging in such behavior will be punished.

I know that other posters have expressed their opinions about wheezer's point of view, but that's not what struck me, first. It's wheezer's apparent ability to string together several comprehensible sentences into a couple of coherent paragraphs. Dang, wheeze... Didn't know you had it in you... :p

I don't think us boys ever totally mature anyway.

We get older and the toys get more expensive, but we aren't changing.

To embellish upon your excellent point, Grand Vol, men are eternally children. We never get pregnant, carry a developing life within our bodies, nor give birth to a new human being. We lack the tranformative experience to compel us into adulthood.

To embellish upon your excellent point, Grand Vol, men are eternally children. We never get pregnant, carry a developing life within our bodies, nor give birth to a new human being. We lack the tranformative experience to compel us into adulthood.

It was meant as a morning lol

You got all kinds of philosophical.

So, your wife made you type that?

No. Honestly, that wording has served me well since first I let it slip from my tongue in a mea culpa, which I fervently hoped would deflect my missus' consternation (It served). There is some truth to it...

The mind boggling thing to me on these stories is that most of the times the teacher is very attractive. They could get anyone but choose students?

Not about sex. It's about power over an individual

I don't think it's so much power as it is adulation. Teens are more likely to put it on a pedestal than a more mature male.

VN Store

Back