Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
What? You think he was doing that against his will? She’s obviously another nut case, but I guarantee he’s a hero to all his friends.
Do you think the young teen girls that have sexual relationships with a male teacher are not consensual?

We had an incident at my kids smalltown HS where a 14 year old girl was the instigator. The man was a 30 year old, attractive football coach that she threw herself at. I'm sure she was hating it..

Behr

Go Vols!
This attitude is sickening. I don't understand how you guys cannot see how wrong this is..smh.
I don't understand why you continue to be involved in a subject you find so "sickening" "disgusting" "perverted" etc.

I was following a discussion the other day that I found disgusting, I haven't opened that thread since.

I don't care that you can't stay away, I just don't understand it.

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
I don't understand why you continue to be involved in a subject you find so "sickening" "disgusting" "perverted" etc.

I was following a discussion the other day that I found disgusting, I haven't opened that thread since.

I don't care that you can't stay away, I just don't understand it.
Just for the argument I guess. And trying to maybe change some permissive sick attitudes..

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
So just throwing this out there - If this were reversed - male teacher/female student - who was willing - how many would be saying good job, scored, etc? Even up to age 15,16,17?
My position on this is clear. It is disgusting and these manipulative whores should be treated just as bad by the justice system and society as the sick bastard males are.

hog88

In dog beers I've only had 1
So just throwing this out there - If this were reversed - male teacher/female student - who was willing - how many would be saying good job, scored, etc? Even up to age 15,16,17?
I'll freely admit that I have double standards and not ashamed in the least about it.

It's a shocker but boys are different than girls.

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
I didn’t say it was right, but haven’t most us had fantasies about your teachers when you were in either middle school or high school? I know I did. The teacher is obviously messed up.
I think as society we should now realize that a lot of young girls also have those fantasies about good looking male or female teachers, and are exposed to adult sexuality at a lot younger age now, it even seems like society encourages sexualizing young girls..so does that make it seem ok when one of those male teachers takes advantage of that nieve youthful lust?

They should all be treated like the nasty sick freaks they are.

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
I'll freely admit that I have double standards and not ashamed in the least about it.

It's a shocker but boys are different than girls.
I think you are wrong. And since you freely bragged, or lied, about such an encounter yourself, it is not a wonder that you justify it.

To be clear we are all talking about consensual sexual encounters between adults and children. Forced encounters are a different subject.

hog88

In dog beers I've only had 1
I think you are wrong. And since you freely bragged, or lied, about such an encounter yourself, it is not a wonder that you justify it.

To be clear we are all talking about consensual sexual encounters between adults and children. Forced encounters are a different subject.
What am I wrong about? Boys and girls being different?

Didn’t lie and it didn’t affect me, no ill effects from the encounter.

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Actually you are correct. Girls enter puberty earlier, and girls brains develop earlier than boys. So they're more mature biologically.
Girls also tend to get more emotionally involved with sex than boys do. It's the emotional part that damages the psyche. Right or wrong, boys are more wired to handle no strings attached sex. And no, I'm not justifying it or saying it's right, but if we're going to have the conversation, let's be honest. Young girls having sex with adult men is most often times a false sense of love. They wrap themselves in some fantasy, and when it crumbles, it creates all kinds of emotional damage. Young boys having sex with adult women is usually about getting their rocks off. To them, it's just sex. So yeah, boys and girls handle it differently.

As to whether it's morally corrupt or not, that's based on individual beliefs. Thinking you're going to argue anyone here to change their viewpoint is wishful thinking. Some will see it as evil, and some will be okay with it. That's individuality. Ultimately, the law wins out, and since it's illegal, the teachers caught in engaging in such behavior will be punished.

jhamilton1208

Girls also tend to get more emotionally involved with sex than boys do. It's the emotional part that damages the psyche. Right or wrong, boys are more wired to handle no strings attached sex. And no, I'm not justifying it or saying it's right, but if we're going to have the conversation, let's be honest. Young girls having sex with adult men is most often times a false sense of love. They wrap themselves in some fantasy, and when it crumbles, it creates all kinds of emotional damage. Young boys having sex with adult women is usually about getting their rocks off. To them, it's just sex. So yeah, boys and girls handle it differently.

As to whether it's morally corrupt or not, that's based on individual beliefs. Thinking you're going to argue anyone here to change their viewpoint is wishful thinking. Some will see it as evil, and some will be okay with it. That's individuality. Ultimately, the law wins out, and since it's illegal, the teachers caught in engaging in such behavior will be punished.

In the words of Hog above - yep.

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy

I don't see how anybody could believe a 27 year old woman having sex with little boys barely into puberty is not evil..I will admit a gray area as boys and girls both approach 16-18, but come freaking on...this is pure perversion.

VN Store

Sponsors