Five-star SG Anfernee Simons visiting this weekend

Hard to see him leaving as a JUCO...I haven’t heard of anyone leaving, but I would think the most likely would be Kent.

Hard to see Darrington as a JUCO leaving, Johnson and Fulkerson have both used redshirts so they would lose a year of eligibility by transferring, that doesn’t seem too likely.

I hope Kent doesn't red shirt just to transfer. I think he has potentially the most upside of our big men. He isn't slow from what little I've seen. He has potential to stretch the five. I really want him to stick around. If anyone goes I hope it's Fulkerson. He seems to be lost since coming back from the injury. He just isn't the same player as befkre.

After these last several games, I don’t see how Simons couldn’t be impressed with Barne’s coaching.

A good year at UT under Barnes would help raise his NBA stock tremendously.

Reactions: 1 person
After these last several games, I don’t see how Simons couldn’t be impressed with Barne’s coaching.

A good year at UT under Barnes would help raise his NBA stock tremendously.

Quote by coach Cal “Every player up here I have held back for the good of the team.”

I think Barnes would do the same if he were to land Simons.(in a good way) No one player is above the team. If he comes here he will have to play within the system.

This is a great thing for a young players development and sense of unity. It relieves the pressure on just one guy ie Trae Young, if he’s off the team is very mediocre

Singed a 4 year 100 million dollar contract with Portland. Just another example of why it’s beneficial to leave early or go straight to the pros if you can so that you can get to that 2nd contract quicker.
It worked out well for Simons. Especially, since I picked him up on my fantasy team and he went off, last year

VN Store

Back