Five-star SG Anfernee Simons visiting this weekend

I don't want anybody run off. That's bad for team chemistry unless they've not bought in and have been a pain in the butt. But I don't see anybody like that. If somebody's parents won a secret lottery and they decided to walk-on, that'd be okay.

Tell FulK its been fun....

Reactions: 2 people
And then that will be used by opposing coaches against TN in every recruiting battle going forward.

Maybe Fulk's parents can afford to pay for a year. His dad could be a consultant for Pilot.

No they won't.

You can't take kids off scholarship and just tell them to pay their way for a year. Not how it works.

Reactions: 2 people
This is one of the few years I can remember that we probably won't have an offseason transfer to make room. Unless there's an internal issue I'm not aware of.

This is one of the few years I can remember that we probably won't have an offseason transfer to make room. Unless there's an internal issue I'm not aware of.

12 of 13 have all played meaningful minutes lately and Kent doesn't seem to be unhappy. ZK high 5s teammates, puts his arm around them, and is in their ear during time outs. He looks nothing like Guarantano feeling sorry for himself.

Reactions: 1 person
12 of 13 have all played meaningful minutes lately and Kent doesn't seem to be unhappy. ZK high 5s teammates, puts his arm around them, and is in their ear during time outs. He looks nothing like Guarantano feeling sorry for himself.

Yeah we're so deep that everyone is playing. I'm fine with it. Depth typically fares well in March.

Is Darrington going to stick around?

Hard to see him leaving as a JUCO...I haven’t heard of anyone leaving, but I would think the most likely would be Kent.

Hard to see Darrington as a JUCO leaving, Johnson and Fulkerson have both used redshirts so they would lose a year of eligibility by transferring, that doesn’t seem too likely.

No they won't.

You can't take kids off scholarship and just tell them to pay their way for a year. Not how it works.

I'm not sure what "they" you're referring to and I didn't say the things that you're disagreeing with. But a couple of your girlfriends like the post. I guess they like the snarky tone.

I'm not sure what "they" you're referring to and I didn't say the things that you're disagreeing with. But a couple of your girlfriends like the post. I guess they like the snarky tone.

He means UT ain’t gonna run Fulk off. He was agreeing with you man.

I still don’t know why we’re calling for kids to transfer when we don’t even have a commit yet and it’s pretty unlikely for us to need two spots.

He means UT ain’t gonna run Fulk off. He was agreeing with you man.

I still don’t know why we’re calling for kids to transfer when we don’t even have a commit yet and it’s pretty unlikely for us to need two spots.

It's not like Ziti to not be snarky, but if he wasn't then I apologize.

It's not like Ziti to not be snarky, but if he wasn't then I apologize.

I was saying other teams won’t use it against us if we process a kid.

It happens all the time.

Cuonzo Martin processed a kid before he even got on campus once. That was right before he started recruiting better.

I was saying other teams won’t use it against us if we process a kid.

It happens all the time.

Cuonzo Martin processed a kid before he even got on campus once. That was right before he started recruiting better.

Ok, I was totally wrong. Sorry TGO

VN Store

Back