Five-star SG Anfernee Simons visiting this weekend

berryvol

This is one of the few years I can remember that we probably won't have an offseason transfer to make room. Unless there's an internal issue I'm not aware of.

Thunder Good-Oil

It could be made into a monster
This is one of the few years I can remember that we probably won't have an offseason transfer to make room. Unless there's an internal issue I'm not aware of.
12 of 13 have all played meaningful minutes lately and Kent doesn't seem to be unhappy. ZK high 5s teammates, puts his arm around them, and is in their ear during time outs. He looks nothing like Guarantano feeling sorry for himself.

berryvol

12 of 13 have all played meaningful minutes lately and Kent doesn't seem to be unhappy. ZK high 5s teammates, puts his arm around them, and is in their ear during time outs. He looks nothing like Guarantano feeling sorry for himself.
Yeah we're so deep that everyone is playing. I'm fine with it. Depth typically fares well in March.

bleedingTNorange

Is Darrington going to stick around?
Hard to see him leaving as a JUCO...I haven’t heard of anyone leaving, but I would think the most likely would be Kent.

Hard to see Darrington as a JUCO leaving, Johnson and Fulkerson have both used redshirts so they would lose a year of eligibility by transferring, that doesn’t seem too likely.

Thunder Good-Oil

No they won't.

You can't take kids off scholarship and just tell them to pay their way for a year. Not how it works.
I'm not sure what "they" you're referring to and I didn't say the things that you're disagreeing with. But a couple of your girlfriends like the post. I guess they like the snarky tone.

Lankykong

I'm not sure what "they" you're referring to and I didn't say the things that you're disagreeing with. But a couple of your girlfriends like the post. I guess they like the snarky tone.
He means UT ain’t gonna run Fulk off. He was agreeing with you man.

I still don’t know why we’re calling for kids to transfer when we don’t even have a commit yet and it’s pretty unlikely for us to need two spots.

Thunder Good-Oil

He means UT ain’t gonna run Fulk off. He was agreeing with you man.

I still don’t know why we’re calling for kids to transfer when we don’t even have a commit yet and it’s pretty unlikely for us to need two spots.
It's not like Ziti to not be snarky, but if he wasn't then I apologize.

VN Store