College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

March Madness is a money scam. First, the Mid Majors get scammed followed by the SEC.

200.gif

Reactions: 3 people
ETSU blew out Georgia Southern 79-59. Georgia Southern came into the game at 9-3 leading the Sunbelt Conference with an RPI of 65. They beat Wake Forest at Wake earlier this year.

Reactions: 1 person
California has lost to Central Arkansas and Portland St this month - Cuonzo sure knows how to leave a mess

Reactions: 3 people
They have played a rather weak schedule . Nothing close to what UT has played.

Not comparing them to UT, but they’ve played a tougher schedule than Missouri played last year...apples to apples. It’s ok to give CCM a little bit of credit, I promise :)

How?

Iowa State
Wagner
at Utah LOSS
Emporia State
Long Beach State
St. John's
West Virginia LOSS
at UCF
Miami (OH)
Green Bay
North Florida
Stephen F. Austin

I believe they are getting help from St. John's and SFA. The SOS gets skewed at the beginning of the year because these mid majors can have good RPI's, but they fall back when conference play starts. Just like Lipscomb for us.

I believe they are getting help from St. John's and SFA. The SOS gets skewed at the beginning of the year because these mid majors can have good RPI's, but they fall back when conference play starts. Just like Lipscomb for us.

Doesn't RPI factor in opponents and their opponents records as opposed to what their RPI is?

Hope that makes sense

It has seemed like the SEC was slipping a little lately and maybe that's true but this league is currently ranked the 2nd RPI and that ain't going to Cjange much now.

Great news and means a high number dancing

It has seemed like the SEC was slipping a little lately and maybe that's true but this league is currently ranked the 2nd RPI and that ain't going to Cjange much now.

Great news and means a high number dancing

Good stuff. Auburn’s winning (and our own) probably really helped.

Tonight’s a big one for Missouri, if they are serious about contending for a NCAAT bid this is a game they should win...neutral site game against Illinois currently on ESPN2.

VN Store

Back