Who does Pruitt play for?

Hold the hell up. Quality assistants. Our offensive coordi stir has never called plays, our defensive coordinator has never been a coordinator, and our head coach has never been a head coach. What exactly are the chances of that working?

No no no. He was a DC. For one year at South f'ning Alabama. Quality experience there.

I want to know why the playoffs are the standard?

It looks like our new defensive coordinator will btw.

There is no reason the playoffs have to be the standard. I think any coach should finish coaching his team through the bowl game, but obviously it’s a little different when you’re playing for a national championship versus the Meinke Car Care Bowl. I respect any coach who is loyal to his players, whether they be Alabama players, Tennessee players, Florida players, etc.

Kirby Smart did the same thing and now he is in the playoffs with Georgia. It did not seem to affect him. I️ respect that Pruitt is loyal to the players he recruited and coached.
I wish he was loyal to us instead. Us paying him and everything.

I'd also point out that Kiffin did the opposite and everything worked out pretty well there too.

Two ways to skin a cat?

I wish he was loyal to us instead. Us paying him and everything.

I'd also point out that Kiffin did the opposite and everything worked out pretty well there too.

Two ways to skin a cat?

What do you not understand about the fact that he has a prior commitment to Alabama and his players there?

There is no reason the playoffs have to be the standard. I think any coach should finish coaching his team through the bowl game, but obviously it’s a little different when you’re playing for a national championship versus the Meinke Car Care Bowl. I respect any coach who is loyal to his players, whether they be Alabama players, Tennessee players, Florida players, etc.

Good, have fun cheering Alabama on. Make sure you say "Roll Tide" real loud.

All you poor sheep. Soddy is probably a psychiatrist who bleeds orange and has taken this opportunity to manipulate most everyone into showing their support for the new HC. I applaud him for such a clever maneuver.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah.

We'll get all those recruits who are not impressed with Saban and all his rings that say Alabama but are impressed with Pruitt and his that say Alabama.

Definately. If I was a recruit I would definately follow the unproven DC instead of going to the team fresh off the NC.

I respect coaches who are loyal to us when, particularly after they have been introduced as our new coach.

2017 Tennessee Volunteers Football season is over. No more games this year. 2017 Alabama Football is still going on and he started the season with them. He can coach the players on that team to win their remaining games, but still recruit and assemble his NEW staff for the NEXT 2018 Tennessee Volunteers Football season of which he will be the HC. Fairly simple.

2017 Tennessee Volunteers Football season is over. No more games this year. 2017 Alabama Football is still going on and he started the season with them. He can coach the players on that team to win their remaining games, but still recruit and assemble his NEW staff for the NEXT 2018 Tennessee Volunteers Football season of which he will be the HC. Fairly simple.
So, he could just start next September?

Reactions: 2 people
Typical CJP ball washing classlessness. Nice. Lose then call names. Triggered!

Hahahaha I haven't lost anything. You 3 old stooges playing checkers while the rest of us playing chess. Not my fault yall lost in the trees unable to see the forest. I'm not triggered just enjoying poking you just to see you get more worked up.

That's the standard I keep hearing. He's making the assistants leave their teams hanging during bowl prep to come to Knoxville and then go recruiting. Which is actually the right stance. He's just not applying it to himself.

Good, have fun cheering Alabama on. Make sure you say "Roll Tide" real loud.

Yes, because any player who plays for any team other than Tennessee is a total piece of garbage and deserves to have their coach bail on them right before the most important game of the season. Football is just a game and as much as I’d love to beat Alabama every year, we are still talking about real people here...CJP made a commitment to these young men and their families and he’s chosen not to bail on them before the biggest game (or possibly games) of the year and maybe of their whole lives. I respect him for being there for his players in a time where there is not much loyalty left in big time college football. And that’s all I’m going to say on the subject.

Any way to the OP. You don't get to decide this. Its already decided and you can pound the keys all you want and its not going to change a thing. Life goes on.

Reactions: 2 people
What do you not understand that he has a CURRENT commitment to the University of Tennessee and his players here?

It was agreed upon by our AD that he could coach Alabama through the playoffs...therefore, he’s not breaking any commitment to UT. Take it up with Fulmer if you have a problem with it.

Hahahaha I haven't lost anything. You 3 old stooges playing checkers while the rest of us playing chess. Not my fault yall lost in the trees unable to see the forest. I'm not triggered just enjoying poking you just to see you get more worked up.

I'm 26, and you're a moron. You're playing with your sh!t while I'm playing chess.

The problem is even if he finishes with a top 15 class, I will wonder if he missed on a prospect or 2 while splitting time with Bama. There’s just so many hours in a day.

Your crazy if you think a recruit is gonna change his mind because he stays and tries to win another title. If anything exactly the opposite. He’s still gonna contact everyone he wants to contact.

This guy knows more about football then we do people. If he thought coaching this year out was going to hurt him or lose us recruits, then he wouldn’t do it. Why the hell would he do something that’s gonna hurt our program when he’s gonna be laying in this bed for the next few years? Doesn’t make much sense now does it? Get it together ladies. Sit back, breathe, relax, eat a Xanax, drink a beer, whatever you gotta do. Just chill out.

VN Store

Back