Who does Pruitt play for?

Guys, just let him coach Alabama and if he only wins 6 games next year is a$$ can be on the hot seat.
:lolabove:

oh and if Butch wasnt on any hot seat his 2nd year then you can bet that Pruitt wont be.

Attachments

• 18581851_684953755033960_8362372659019598534_n.jpg
    18581851_684953755033960_8362372659019598534_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
look on the bright side. We will likely have a coach that wins a national title.

I hope their ring ceremony doesnt conflict with spring practice or the orange and white game.

Roll Vols Roll

Reactions: cbe and VolArmy74
look on the bright side. We will likely have a coach that wins a national title.

I hope their ring ceremony doesnt conflict with spring practice or the orange and white game.

Roll Vols Roll
Nick can give it to him in October

Reactions: 1 person
:lolabove:

oh and if Butch wasnt on any hot seat his 2nd year then you can bet that Pruitt wont be.

"Snowflake", "safespace", Jaysus man, you throw out
more cliches than, well.....Butch Jones. Have you ever had an original thought?

Last edited:
It is a courtesy like giving a two week notice. I admire that a whole lot more than Kiffin’s 30 second exit speach.

Reactions: 2 people
I gained respect for him for this. He is dedicated to his players. Even if he is leaving he said it himself- something along the lines of "I made a commitment to the University of Tennessee...but I also made a prior commitment to the players at the University of Alabama." I have no problem with him doing this. Shows that he follows through on his words.

Agree..."now, don't chew worry. aighT"

VN Store

Back