Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok. While I’m flattered, I don’t need to perceived as the volnation trollop, especially since I’m trying to move back to East Tennessee and am looking for jobs there. I’m smarter than I am pretty, guys. Plus, I’m really a pain in the ***.

So...how ‘bout them Vols?!

Im just playin. Sorry if I offended you. Like that you are in here. Fun to chat and mess around with people that share the same passion.

[Twitter]https://twitter.com/Eads_SportsNews/status/939200932381888512[/Twitter]

This would be great on the offense side of the ball ... hope the PC police don't nix it if so.

Reactions: 4 people
Plus I saw your linkedin profile. Now Facebook, Myspace, twitter.

I still have a MySpace? I thought I deleted all my social media 2 years ago. That Facebook account has nothing on it; i created it just to make it easy to log in to apps and so I can keep up with music events. I created twitter solely to follow beav. Haha. But seriously, they need to put you on finding Jimmy Hoffa!

Reactions: 1 person
I still have a MySpace? I thought I deleted all my social media 2 years ago. That Facebook account has nothing on it; i created it just to make it easy to log in to apps and so I can keep up with music events. I created twitter solely to follow beav. Haha. But seriously, they need to put you on finding Jimmy Hoffa!

LOL Lexi, hard to completely cover your tracks in the digital domain ...

Last edited:

I have facebook for the same reason, with zero friends! I won't even accept friend request from real life friends :D

Haha!!! I swear! I have not gone to those sites and looked. Promise! I may be fun, joke, and party, but I am not a creepo.

Last edited:
Im just playin. Sorry if I offended you. Like that you are in here. Fun to chat and mess around with people that share the same passion.

It’s pretty hard to offend me. And as GV pointed out,no, that isn’t a challenge! I was simply trying to spare everyone else on the board who is here to talk football.

Haha!!! I swear! I have not gone to those sites and looked. Promise! I maybe be fun and party, but I am not a creepo.

maxresdefault.jpg

does anyone else feel out of place not refreshing a thread a 1000 times per day? I feel like I don't know how to live my life again

Reactions: 8 people
Isn’t freeze’s primary attribute his ability to recruit? Seems like Pruitt already has recruiting covered wifh the current rumored staff.

He's a great offensive coach ... I think that is gonna be a weakness we need to fill, especially at first.

Reactions: 2 people
does anyone else feel out of place not refreshing a thread a 1000 times per day? I feel like I don't know how to live my life again

I put my phone in another room to avoid the distraction, and I keep finding reasons to wander off and go check it. :crazy:

We need to find a detox/rehab facility for VN-UT coaching search addicts.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't. I have a buddy in the law school and we happened to be chatting and saw I was talking to you. He ran a search in the system and found alumni with Lexi and charlotte to see if you were real. Ha Stalked you. Haha. No, He is on here. Like Vol4Life something.

Ummm no... that's not creepy at all...

200w.webp

Yes, I’m having a hard time assimilating back into society.

Sorry you feel this way but please just take a day off and enjoy life. I personally think this is a great hire but what do I know? I just hate to see anyone suffering over a hire for our school. Here's hoping your weekend is amazing and the entire rest of the year is also amazing!

I’m surprisingly ok with the hire but I inexplicably find myself missing the search itself. Glutton for punishment, I suppose. How about you?

Pretty much the same. I like the hire he will have to prove it next fall but I think he is ok.....I feel like I am coming off a high, and need a good hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back