Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m many many days over 34. I’ve been practicing law more than a decade if that tells you anything.

When to you get to stop practicing, and start doing it for real? 10 years is a long time. lol. Maybe you need better eye discipline.

I needed a T-shirt for some yard work this morning and the first one in the drawer was the one from the Haslam college of business that I got for sending my yearly donation. Threw that sucker right on out.

Haslam can’t help lying. He’s a habitual liar.

Reactions: 1 person
HOW do you know I’m not an 80-year old obese man who knows the real lexi and where she went to law school. 😜

Because hopefully an 80 year old obese man wouldn't know Lexi has a tattoo of "I'm your Huckleberry" on your tummy and a pistol on your hip.

Gruden would be at Tennessee as coach IF he really wanted to. I am sure an offer was there both prior to the Schiano 'event' and earlier this week. His likely concern was a matter of control and interferrence from outside sources. The Schiano event could have 'scared' him off as he saw almost first hand the outside sources that were in play.

In any event Tennessee now has a coach that appears to be several degrees above that of the Jones/Dooley types. Time will tell.

Pruitt had no control over the factors of his birth. Don't let the Alabama connection cloud your judgement. If he is a good coach and does well hold him close but do not be surprised if he bolts for somewhere else after several years of success. Conversely, if he fails, turn him loose and find another. Life is too short to dwell on yesterday.

flanding2.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Ok ok. While I’m flattered, I don’t need to perceived as the volnation trollop, especially since I’m trying to move back to East Tennessee and am looking for jobs there. I’m smarter than I am pretty, guys. Plus, I’m really a pain in the ***.

So...how ‘bout them Vols?!

Reactions: 3 people
[Twitter]https://twitter.com/mikefreemanNFL/status/938822502960295936[/Twitter]

This is the guy that almost hired our next coach ... aigh-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back