Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it.

Here is the timeline I believe:

Ainge talks to PM and PM says he knows nothing about Schiano hire (PF too).

Currie calls Manning and says it is a done deal will you help out and contact VFLs.

PM then starts sending txts

Sh*t hits the fan when public finds out

This would explain both conflicting reports.

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry, man. Makes me sad. 😞

Thanks, but it's ok. I placed it before a lot of insider info started rolling in because the payout was so huge, but I got wrapped up in all of it and actually started to believe what was being said. I learned a valuable lesson. To be clear, I'm not calling anyone out by saying that, just that sources aren't always accurate.

Reactions: 2 people

Currie calls Manning and says it is a done deal will you help out and contact VFLs.

Yeah I’m kind of choosing to believe Peyton found out it was a done deal and figured he should try to sell a sh!tsandwich for the love of his alma later. Doesn’t make sense any other way

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks, but it's ok. I placed it before a lot of insider info started rolling in because the payout was so huge, but I got wrapped up in all of it and actually started to believe what was being said. I learned a valuable lesson. To be clear, I'm not calling anyone out by saying that, just that sources [are rarely] accurate.

fyp

Reactions: 1 person
These threads have been fun and I like JG, but at this point we need some TN blood running things on the Hill. We need it on the sidelines and in the AD office. I want someone that cares about TN football, as much as I do.

Actually that makes a lot of sense.

Guys. Sometimes a narrative gets written on here and it takes a life upon it's on.

Peyton knew and he helped. The guy was recommended.

Reactions: 5 people
Thanks, but it's ok. I placed it before a lot of insider info started rolling in because the payout was so huge, but I got wrapped up in all of it and actually started to believe what was being said. I learned a valuable lesson. To be clear, I'm not calling anyone out by saying that, just that sources aren't always accurate.

Well you were only one that I knew of in here that put their money where there mouth was.. including the insiders

As far as I know

You have to respect that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people
This thread did bring us one good thing though.

Miss Daniela

ip5mjzlvzjyy.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
These threads have been fun and I like JG, but at this point we need some TN blood running things on the Hill. We need it on the sidelines and in the AD office. I want someone that cares about TN football, as much as I do.

I agree... bring me Tee Martin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back