Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this post. Good job.

On a side note, you mentioned drinking and peeing. Whenever I take a sip of alcohol, the first sip, I have to pee immediately. Every time. People who drink with me are amazed on how little I drink and how much I pee when I do drink, which is rarely. What you think? Too little ADH hormone?

It would take more than a few sips to trigger an ADH non-response. I am not sure what is causing that. I will ask around though, I am back at work tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude. I just realized all the money made on Gruden with the betting.

Was it 5 fingers that money on him? Dude. I’m so sorry you lost on him. I really, really hate that for everyone.. 😞

Reactions: 2 people
Completely off topic but does anyone else have a picture in their mind of each poster?

I’ve never met a single one of you but In my mind you all have different faces. I just wonder if what I picture is even remotely correct.

Sorry for the interruption now back to our regularly scheduled program “As UT burns”.

I do.

Typically, it's based on their avatar. Which is why I see you as a perv, but one with really good taste in foreign sports journalists. :)

It's why I like Behr so much. Man's best friend. How can you look into those eyes and not feel the sincerity rolling out of your computer screen. [and as a dog, he's not very good at reading, especially long posts]

p.s. Interestingly, I think LWS is one of the very, very few people in VN.com who actually has a picture of himself (standing with Phil Fulmer on a golf course) as his avatar. At least, I think that's him.

Last edited:
None of what they said has been disproved, since Schiano was a rogue act.
There are a lot of bullet points of supporting evidence that there are two factions in play; one wanted and offered Jon Gruden, the other faction wanted to hook their buddy at THE Ohio State up with a ludicrous and undeserved salary.
People posted here of internal power struggles a week ago. That was correct.
Their proposed timeline was correct. Much of what a couple of the trusted people of this continuing thread said was still very likely correct.

*whether you see it or not*

The internal struggles in Booster Land have been discussed a lot longer than a week, and there are folks in here that warned us this was going to happen, needed to happen, or we would continue the downward spiral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It would take more than a few sips to trigger an ADH non-response. I am not sure what is causing that. I will ask around though, I am back at work tomorrow.

Thanks a lot. It’s really been bugging me. I’ve drank more in the last 2 months than I have in the last 3 years, lol.

I don't understand why anyone cares how much it is if it isn't their money. Imagine getting mad at your neighbor for donating $100k for a company to redo the community pool when you know there's a place that would do it for $75k. Same result.

I'm not crazy about $100 tickets and $10 cokes.

Dude. I just realized all the money made on Gruden with the betting.

Was it 5 fingers that money on him? Dude. I’m so sorry you lost on him. I really, really hate that for everyone.. 😞

Yeah I lost $500, but oh well. I placed the bet knowing it was a BIG gamble from the start. Sucks, but I'm good with it. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back