Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that our season ends today. 😕 You wait all year for football season and just like that, it’s gone. Proud of the boys fighting through coach Captain Insano.

Reactions: 5 people
So sounds like to many this thread is like the WWE. All about being a character and taking on imaginary personas. With that in mind, please clue me in on the plot lines and who the good guys are vs who the heels are? Asking for a friend... 🤣

Reactions: 3 people
Funny, call him a liar and a phony before the event know for sure. And he's the only attention whore?

Where did I call him an attention whore? Chapter and verse please. I don't know what his game is. I don't know if he's vying for attention or if he has some other kind of agenda. I'm not even gonna begin to assume his motives. Besides that, there are other lying and phony "insiders" on here besides him.

I am entitled to my opinion. Until proven otherwise, I believe he is lying (for whatever reason).

Reactions: 2 people
No need for Beav to vet himself. He's done what he came here to do. Members take it however you want. Don't like it? To bad. Like it? Enjoy the ride. Personally it doesn't matter whether you believe or not. It's been the most fun I've had here since joining almost 10 years ago.. No matter who is hired, I will miss this thread when it's over. Which will be........

SOON...

Reactions: 5 people
I hate that our season ends today. 😕 You wait all year for football season and just like that, it’s gone. Proud of the boys fighting through coach Captain Insano.

I know, plus no bowl game to look forward to this year. We need a big hire to keep this off season exciting.

There is talent on this team and they start out with a lot of energy. Coaching, leadership, and better strength and training will do wonders. Gruden ought to have these guys looking good in no time.

yes sir, do your job or go get another one

Sorry to be a bit blunt there, but I've said before on here that I think this offseason will be very important, there are NFL $ floating around that might (read likely) not be going to the NFL in the next few years, ESPN is impolding and there are going to be teams making big big big deals to capture some of this cash flow. If we don't do it, we're just p***ing in the wind and don't care about fans or football $, if that's the case, so be it, but I'm not in if that's the case.

Lulz.

Beaver done gone made errybody madz. Still don't know if he's lied. Posters up in here have and y'all take up for them.

Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back