Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, several on this forum say I don’t have the temperament of a successful business person yet they never have met a investment banker in their life. Maybe I will pick one person from this forum to “validate me” in confidentiality without giving up my identity.
never got picked in dodge ball but I'm game I can assure you and that ain't no joke :hi:

Funny, several on this forum say I don’t have the temperament of a successful business person yet they never have met a investment banker in their life. Maybe I will pick one person from this forum to “validate me” in confidentiality without giving up my identity.

No need. You do you.

Reactions: 1 person

Pick me. I’ve always believed you and your parties. 😊

Reactions: 3 people

This all day and twice on Sundays. I have multi millionaire neighbors at my marina and by far and large they are just as common as the rest of us. A few have larger than life personalities (loud, boisterous and users of high quality profanity) and I believe it has contributed to their success.

I'll help you out. I like the fact that you care about UT so much. Plus, I don't give a **** who you are. I hate golf and don't do scotch. I don't care if you are trolling or not. The characters are what make this thread fun.

Reactions: 2 people
fyi, I don't need beaver to validate himself. I could care less about his true identity. That doesn't really prove anything anyway. The only proof we'll ever have or need is when the next coach is at the podium.

Reactions: 5 people
Our team can never play complimentary football. Just put together a great opening drive for a TD and now the defense is going to give up a TD to Vanderbilt on their opening drive.

Reactions: 2 people

You just do you man. No need for validation. You brought info and I for one appreciate it. Now you can share some of that scotch though :)

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back