Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team can never play complimentary football. Just put together a great opening drive for a TD and now the defense is going to give up a TD to Vanderbilt on their opening drive.

Vandy got little resistance from that Shoop D, did not look good at all. Way too much padding given to their receivers.

Reactions: 1 person
If Beaver chooses to vet himself with a random poster the best way is to choose someone who has some semblance of credibility on here, and IMO, has been visibly skeptical of the information he’s brought the whole way. Anyone who is overly fanboyish could be chalked up as just blindly promoting what he’s selling and “new” posters who have been skeptical of him could be conspiracy theoried away as a sock account to sell the scam even harder.

If he does this, ideally pick someone whose been here many years, with many posts, that they themselves aren’t a known troll but have expressed skepticism of his claims the last several weeks.
I work with classified information so I volunteer as tribute.

Reactions: 2 people
If Beaver chooses to vet himself with a random poster the best way is to choose someone who has some semblance of credibility on here, and IMO, has been visibly skeptical of the information he’s brought the whole way. Anyone who is overly fanboyish could be chalked up as just blindly promoting what he’s selling and “new” posters who have been skeptical of him could be conspiracy theoried away as a sock account to sell the scam even harder.

If he does this, ideally pick someone whose been here many years, with many posts, that they themselves aren’t a known troll but have expressed skepticism of his claims the last several weeks.

this whole notion needs to be dropped

Reactions: 3 people
if beaver chooses to vet himself with a random poster the best way is to choose someone who has some semblance of credibility on here, and imo, has been visibly skeptical of the information he’s brought the whole way. Anyone who is overly fanboyish could be chalked up as just blindly promoting what he’s selling and “new” posters who have been skeptical of him could be conspiracy theoried away as a sock account to sell the scam even harder.

If he does this, ideally pick someone who’s been here many years, with many posts, that they themselves aren’t a known troll but have expressed skepticism of his claims the last several weeks.

😬

If he does this, ideally pick someone who’s been here many years, with many posts, that they themselves aren’t a known troll but have expressed skepticism of his claims the last several weeks.
Well.....that did me in. Guess I won’t see that nice golf course. Thanks alot

Funny, several on this forum say I don’t have the temperament of a successful business person yet they never have met a investment banker in their life. Maybe I will pick one person from this forum to “validate me” in confidentiality without giving up my identity.

Last edited:
kind of surprising such a powerful lever puller gets his panties all in a wad over a few lowly message board posters...kinda makes me think it's all just an attention grab...hmmm...

You're here aren't you?

If it weren't for Beaver, troll or not, where would you be? The Mullen thread?

fyi, I don't need beaver to validate himself. I could care less about his true identity. That doesn't really prove anything anyway. The only proof we'll ever have or need is when the next coach is at the podium.

Getting Gruden doesn't prove anything though.

Hey man. No one wants you or your bs in here...

GTFO

That's fine. I'm not interested in pissing in anybody's cheerio's.

I am on record as saying that I want Gruden as HC. He and Petersen are my top choices. So, to quote many of our "insiders", "I'm not trolling".

If Gruden is announced, I will be back in here to take my lumps. I just wonder if beaver will promise to do the same if somebody else is announced.

Funny, several on this forum say I don’t have the temperament of a successful business person yet they never have met a investment banker in their life. Maybe I will pick one person from this forum to “validate me” in confidentiality without giving up my identity.

Why on earth do you care?

This is the sort of thing that makes people skeptical. You come off sounding like a rich kid that hasn't grown up yet, with some family and friends with connections. Some sort of wanna-be Messiah. Note: maybe you aren't, but that's how you appear.

I sent my kids to Webb. I've seen enough rich kids for one lifetime.

Consider modeling your online persona on 'Boro Vol. Love him or hate him, he states what he believes and doesn't worry about how he's perceived.

Anyway, go Vols! Gruden to the Hill!

Reactions: 10 people
We should call JG as in QB JG squints. That boy is either blind, or has a hell off a migraine every game. He’s always looking like he’s struggling to see when the camera is on him. He on fire today tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back