Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are developing a camp for underprivileged children believing God can change their cultures from the inside out by raising Godly leaders in their communities. We also believe that if we change their environment God can change their hearts. We are creating a week long, overnight, summer camp for these children ages 7-12.
I would love to share with you what we are doing (and live in Atl.)
Our website: Camp Amplify |

That's really some great work you are doing. Would you be interested in taking it a step further and making it a year-round ministry? If so, let's get in touch.

Reactions: 3 people
Well I am going back 25 plus years Dougie. Caddies were allowed to play rounds on Mondays IIRC, maybe Tuesday's.

I will not say who invited me to LM or CCC, etc, but he is GM at a large particular liquor and wine distributor in Chatt and Nashville, plus friends of family since I went to Baylor..graduate of 1983

Well hells bells, we probably know each other. I thought
you meant loop as carrying bag for member on Monday’s.
Yes Monday’s were big money betting for caddies that we’re playing golf. And some of em could play!

Wish I saw it.

I'm glad you're back. Doyle and Grand Vol are too old to stay up past 8 anymore so they're probably crashed right now, but they post a lot during the day, Jake from Colorado is usually in here really late after his bar closes. He asked me about ylu the other day. I saw Sam in The RF football talk thread a couple of days ago, but he is too grown up now to play much.

Reactions: 1 person
my 13 year old won the Chattanooga Junior Classic at the Honors this year. One practice round with a member and then went 76 74 to win his age group. He has gone 66 at Black Creek from a combo of blue and gray tees. Is a 7th grader at Signal Mtn. BTW....he says SOON.

I’ve got to get down to the Honors course. I played Council Fire in another tourney the 2 days after their member/guest and those were the fastest greens I’ve ever played on. We’re rolling out to 12-13.

Wouldn't Currie look like a fool if they announce a coach within a few days of the Vandy game, if it's not Gruden? He could have made a statement any time saying Gruden is not a candidate.

Tony Robinson. He was one of my UT heroes, and kind of still is.

I was sitting in the stands when T Rob and the guys broke the AL win streak. That game really stands out.

But Reggie White was a friend of mine and a tremendous person. So I would have to say Reggie.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back