Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be happy to host the VN golf outing somewhere...as long as we make it for a good cause.

Hell no on Cherokee....golf course sux.

Holston Hills is the crown jewel of ktown golf wise.

My wife and I are developing a camp for underprivileged children believing God can change their cultures from the inside out by raising Godly leaders in their communities. We also believe that if we change their environment God can change their hearts. We are creating a week long, overnight, summer camp for these children ages 7-12.
I would love to share with you what we are doing (and live in Atl.)
Our website: Camp Amplify |

Reactions: 4 people
Beaver, just so I have a good understanding of what kind of golfer you really are... which ball do you like? That says a lot about a player.

You might want to rephrase that question? That can go in so many directions :):):)

I hope he prefers any type of "golf ball".

I'm gonna guess he plays either of the Pro V balls. Golf ball performance is really based off swing speed and shaft variance. I also bet his swing speed is around 110. Mine is 94 but I'm an old dude. :p:p:p

One way or another, the time is coming SoOn,
We will find out who will lead the mighty Big Orange to victory!!
I want to stay in Grumorville and not have to face reality.
This place is too emotional at times, like a roller coaster at Kings Island, the beast. Just when you think it’s over boom another drop.

This has been some ride, for sure. But the end is coming. From the pieces of the puzzle I’ve been putting together. The end could be glorious indeed!!

Reactions: 1 person
Babyvol on TOS on when he thinks Gruden is announced

"My best guess is Sunday based on some things I’ve heard but I haven’t been told exactly when.

Main reason to wait other than respect for this team was because once Gruden is announced there are several guys that will get asked 100 times if they will be joining him in Knoxville. Gruden wanted them to be able to focus on their last regular season game without that distraction."

IMO, that's really big. BabyVol got burned big time in 2012 and was hurt when so many people turned on him when the Gruden deal was killed by Hart. He brought 100% spot on info, but when it didn't happen, a bunch of idiots blamed him for their disappointment. It takes a lot of courage for him to come back and lay it on the line again. I don't think he's ever brought any info that was not spot on.

Reactions: 2 people
Ill be happy to host the VN golf outing somewhere...as long as we make it for a good cause.

Hell no on Cherokee....golf course sux.

Holston Hills is the crown jewel of ktown golf wise.

For sure! If you can't handle extremely fast greens, Cherokee does suck. Speaking from experience, played it before and 4-putted a handful of times LOL.

Y'all are all about golf and I'm over here like:

tenor.gif

you ain't lying. golf with me would be the least competitive game with atl and MIT but I'd be a damned good time with a few beers in me.

That and my fancy winter jacket. Guy in buckhead thought I was the guy he was picking up today for his town car. I know look like I have holding companies for all my assets but no sir. that 2005 tundra v8 with the jacked up rear bumper is my ride 😎🤠

Reactions: 2 people
By far. I got to see him before he died. Absolutely hilarious

"I think Bigfoot is blurry. That's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run! He's fuzzy! Get out of here!”

RIP Mitch Hedberg

Reactions: 4 people
My wife and I are developing a camp for underprivileged children believing God can change their cultures from the inside out by raising Godly leaders in their communities. We also believe that if we change their environment God can change their hearts. We are creating a week long, overnight, summer camp for these children ages 7-12.
I would love to share with you what we are doing (and live in Atl.)
Our website: Camp Amplify |

That is awesome!!
To God be the glory!!

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back