Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who and what thread said that Gruden wanted an AD dept locked down from leaks..I would say he received his confirm

Woodlake is a great little track. Have relatives that live there and play often. They have added a hotel and a nice restaurant too.

Blackthorn is also a great (but much more challenging) golf course in JC. Live less than a mile from it and play there less than I do at Woodlake....lol.

I was referring to the Deerfield course.... Huge elevation changes and it plays very well when using best ball format

Honors is closed on Mondays. Guys in caddie shack gave u s..t because u threaten their livelihood. They’re only so many loops in a week. I’m a member at lookout/ so who invited you? It’s a small group. I’ll know em.

Well I am going back 25 plus years Dougie. Caddies were allowed to play rounds on Mondays IIRC, maybe Tuesday's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woodlake is a great little track. Have relatives that live there and play often. They have added a hotel and a nice restaurant too.

Blackthorn is also a great (but much more challenging) golf course in JC. Live less than a mile from it and play there less than I do at Woodlake....lol.

I have played woodlake several times. I have played Middlesboro Country Club a lot. It's only 9 holes but is the oldest continuously golf course in the US. Haven't played it in a few years though

ATL,

Let me make a pitch for my charity: Team Focus.
Team Focus was founded by Mike Gottfried, former Pitt head coach and ESPN college football analyst with Ron Franklin. Team Focus is composed of young men between the ages of 10 and 18 who do not have a father figure in their lives. We have had close to 5000 kids go thru the program who have benefited from our leadership training. We have chapters in Mobile, Fairhope, AL, Lexington, Austin, Jacksonville and Columbus, OH. Our goal is to break the cycle of fatherless children, promoting values that make young men become devoted husbands, responsible loving fathers, and positive contributors to their communities, making a better city, state and nation. Mike recruited me over 10 years ago. I'm passionate about this charity because I've see the positive impact we have which will endure for generations. Here's our website:
Team Focus USA
The intro video was done by one of our graduates, 100% on his own. If it doesn't touch your heart, it ain't beating.

I’ll write you a check. Sounds real.

Reactions: 2 people
Lost Creek will eat a sleeve of golf balls lol. But I donnenjoy playing there from time to time. I generally play dandridge, bean station, and woodlake with lost creek three in from time to time.

Quick question: Does anyone remember the old Camelot course in Rogersville?

Camelot...wow. Learned to play on that course. Lost more balls in the fairway in that straightaway 600 yard Par 5 than I care to remember...all because they always left the cut waaaaay too long.

I was referring to the Deerfield course.... Huge elevation changes and it plays very well when using best ball format

Got invited to play some night golf out there earlier this fall. Turned it down. But love the course. They say the night golf is a blast on that course

Well I am going back 25 plus years Dougie. Caddies were allowed to play rounds on Mondays IIRC, maybe Tuesday's.

I will not say who invited me to LM or CCC, etc, but he is GM at a large particular liquor and wine distributor in Chatt and Nashville, plus friends of family since I went to Baylor..graduate of 1983

BTW, the Lookout vistits were during the reciprocal with CCC. member that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back