Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caddied at The Honors in 1990 for a bit after I graduated UTC. Took some flack from some punks in the pro shop about my top zipper on my coveralls showing a little bit of a UT emblem on my white tee shirt underneath. This was after my double bagged round collecting my route fee. Pissed me off and never caddied again, but go my loops in on Mondays.
I have played every course in Nooga including CCC, Lookout, Signal, etc, sans Black Creek. Whatever became of that course on Lookout Mnt with the spectacular views?

Honors is closed on Mondays. Guys in caddie shack gave u s..t because u threaten their livelihood. They’re only so many loops in a week. I’m a member at lookout/ so who invited you? It’s a small group. I’ll know em.

Lost Creek will eat a sleeve of golf balls lol. But I donnenjoy playing there from time to time. I generally play dandridge, bean station, and woodlake with lost creek three in from time to time.

Quick question: Does anyone remember the old Camelot course in Rogersville?

Clinchview is a good course. Is that the bean station course you’re referring to? Oh and Baneberry is an underrated course

Dude, im not either one of them and your bugging the hell out of me so I know you are them. Let them chill in the thread without hounding the hell out of them.

Because they never answer... and then they come in like a cheer squad, people ask questions that would help solidify there believe and puff! They disappear...

Believe me I sincerely hope they are honest people but I am a person who has to see the proof myself to believe, just looking for Gruden info in a Gruden thread but we are talking Golf and Scotch?

Worked at Kiawah for a few years in College and got to play the Farm on a trade...

It is nice.

Nowadays, I just like to play my cheap public courses in the tri cities, and I love it.

Had to finally join the fun! I've really enjoyed all of the information in this thread - thanks guys and gals. Soon!

That's funny. You mean 40K fact-free fanboy posts, interspersed with some nonsense "inside" dope sprinkled with a lot of trolling? Gruden must get a chuckle at Vol fans.

Reactions: 2 people
Congrats...great accomplishment. Hope he enjoyed the course.

Sounds like he may be worthy of a look from the golf team at Baylor...
Signal has a chance here in the next 4 or 5 years to win 3 or 4 state titles in the smaller classification. Alcoa got them this year. We went with 2 freshmen and 3 sophomores. Finished runner up. We know the coach at McCallie and Baylor. Just in a place where financially it would be nice if a scholly was in play...if not....SMMHS will be the home for him. He is like the rest of the kids his age....cannot understand what his Mom and I refer to as "when the VOLS were good....really good."

Reactions: 1 person
Then it isn’t done. If AV or the Beav are as close or in control as they claim surely they have a set of scenarios that could be possible. What is the harm in sharing scenarios?

It’s beem said, pinned, and stickied that there are members of the AD here and setting on folks...

Just sayin’

You all misunderstood.

I wasnt badmouthing Lost Creek.

I was serious.

Us New Market boys wouldnt have ever even played golf if we didnt have the crown jewel of the state in our back yard.

Roger got fired btw.

Because they never answer... and then they come in like a cheer squad, people ask questions that would help solidify there believe and puff! They disappear...

Believe me I sincerely hope they are honest people but I am a person who has to see the proof myself to believe, just looking for Gruden info in a Gruden thread but we are talking Golf and Scotch?

Shouldn’t be in this thread then. We are all bat **** crazy 😜 chasing a pipe dream...

Reactions: 4 people
He knows, for sure. I seriously cannot wait much long r, the anticipation has my wife about to kill me!

Attachments

• 876A0D0F-E91D-4832-A75D-CB5D7804EE27.jpg
    876A0D0F-E91D-4832-A75D-CB5D7804EE27.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back