Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working all day, so I need to interrupt Super Mega Ultra Golf Chat Party to ask....

how are we feeling on #GrudenToTheHill?

Reactions: 2 people
Then it isn’t done. If AV or the Beav are as close or in control as they claim surely they have a set of scenarios that could be possible. What is the harm in sharing scenarios?

Dude, im not either one of them and your bugging the hell out of me so I know you are them. Let them chill in the thread without hounding the hell out of them.

Reactions: 7 people
Lost Creek is a fun course, and you don't ever really need a tee time. Roger used to take good care of us there, but his ability to pour a good scotch was lacking.

It's my personal favorite. Love the folks there. You're right about the tee times. It's inexpensive too.

Reactions: 2 people
okay, been under the weather for a few days. can't keep up.
laid down for a few hours, got back up and am over 130 pages behind in a new thread.
i'm skimming pages trying to catch up ... sounds like we've got good news on Gruden, but I can't piece it all together.

can someone catch me up?
looking for a friend on this one.

no new info...but a few more chapters for gruden threads book

I can handle the Highlands and don't you bad mouth Lost Creek lmao. Only course I've ever lost multiple balls in the fairway on the same day.

Lost Creek will eat a sleeve of golf balls lol. But I donnenjoy playing there from time to time. I generally play dandridge, bean station, and woodlake with lost creek three in from time to time.

Quick question: Does anyone remember the old Camelot course in Rogersville?

I think it is kind of sad that AV can't even just drop in and say something nice without being hounded for answers when he has said he would not give answers. Let the gentleman come in and just enjoy his time here on VN. Same with MIT Beav. But that is just my thoughts. I try not to be a rude son of a gun.:ermm:

This x 1000

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back