Mike Hamilton Says

Basilio is reporting that Mike Hamilton is saying it. Mike and John are friends so the rumor my have legs.

Don't shoot the messenger. Turn in now and listen for yourself.

Last edited:
Lord we can only hope. Gruden is a pipe dream and would be a less than stellar hire even if the fantasy came true.

Reactions: 5 people
If Mike Hamilton is saying anything about a coach named Frost coming to TN athletics he has probably zoomed in on some other Frost who is a women’s B Ball coach for Holly. He’s probably just getting up to speed on that situation

Reactions: 2 people
Would be huge, if true. Doubt it happens, though. He will have his choice of UT, UF, and Nebraska. Will pick UF or NU over UT. Would love to have him there, though.

Reactions: 3 people
Scott Frost going to be our next head coach according to Basilio

Tony Basilio: "BUTCH IS FIRED EMERGENCY 5TH Quarter"

I don't trust not one thing Basillo says...I hope Frost is our new coach hell I would be thrilled to no end but according to him Lovey Smiths plane is still circling the runway...I trust nobodies guess or opinion until I see the ink dry...I can hope and wish but in the end nobody really knows who the coach is going to be....Except Currie and he'll be the first to know..We'll be the last.

Reactions: 1 person
I like him better than being turned down six times while VN can’t explain why and then we go with our 7th option. <———This is a real possibility.

VN Store

Back