Arian Foster just retired

You need a history lesson. Fulmer told him after his JR year that he needed to come back even though it would be his 3rd OC/RB coach. He was rated by the NFL as a 2nd rounder. Foster deserved the ball his senior year IMO.

Whatever professor....Fulmer wasn't responsible for his BS attitude.

Reactions: 5 people
He gave more to Tennessee than I have. I see posters on here everyday that have less class than him, so please show a little more class than he has.

And instead of appreciating five years of free education and national spotlight he was given because of Tennessee he instead insulted the fans, threw his coach under the bus, and disrespected the local media.

So yeah no thanks. I love guys that do it right (Like JRM) but not me first attention whores like Foster

Reactions: 16 people
Whatever professor....Fulmer wasn't responsible for his BS attitude.

You would be upset as well if you were not the honest truth about your situation. It was a bad deal for all parties though. Enough blame for all involved.

And instead of appreciating five years of free education and national spotlight he was given because of Tennessee he instead insulted the fans, threw his coach under the bus, and disrespected the local media.

So yeah no thanks. I love guys that do it right (Like JRM) but not me first attention whores like Foster

So you don't think you should show more class than he has? Ok, got it :pilot:

Reactions: 4 people
You need a history lesson. Fulmer told him after his JR year that he needed to come back even though it would be his 3rd OC/RB coach. He was rated by the NFL as a 2nd rounder. Foster deserved the ball his senior year IMO.

I guess he shouldn't have fumbled on the goal line in Pasadena, huh?

Reactions: 3 people

And then tried to throw the program under the bus with booster allegations and moaned and cried about being broke as a UT student athlete. Victim mentality.

You would be upset as well if you were not the honest truth about your situation. It was a bad deal for all parties though. Enough blame for all involved.

Are you his mother or something? If not, then you really have no idea what went down between Foster and Fulmer. Fulmer didn't hold him hostage

So you don't think you should show more class than he has? Ok, got it :pilot:

Arian has clearly stated his opinion about UT with no class. I can state my opinion about him with the same respect.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm not sure why any UT fan would want to defend him.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to throw personal insults at a guy you've never met. He actually gave something of his life to UT

Bash him all you need to but I do remember watching a few UT games where he looked like the only player who wanted to be in the field. Of course it's just easier to nickname the guy fumbling foster when he lost it 4 times in a long career. Probably a better percentage than most UT backs

I'm not sure why you feel the need to throw personal insults at a guy you've never met.

Bash him all you need to but I do remember watching a few UT games where he looked like the only player who wanted to be in the field. Of course it's just easier to nickname the guy fumbling foster when he lost it 4 times in a long career. Probably a better percentage than most UT backs

Everything Arian Foster has done about himself. He loves drawing attention to himself no matter who it hurts.

And I clearly remember his senior year after the UCLA game where he didn't even really try. There's a reason Fulmer cut his carries in half.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to throw personal insults at a guy you've never met. He actually gave something of his life to UT

It's not about his performance on the field..... it's his attitude and then throwing UT under the bus

Everything Arian Foster has done about himself. He loves drawing attention to himself no matter who it hurts.

And I clearly remember his senior year after the UCLA game where he didn't even really try. There's a reason Fulmer cut his carries in half.
Every player is in it for himself. Who has AF "hurt" with his actions?

Reactions: 1 person
Knew this thread would bring out the holier than thou group

No one is claiming anything of the sort..... I've seen no one say anything that isn't true..... other than giving the impression that he was a fumble machine. He has been unfairly giving that moniker..... his fumbles, while few.... were catastrophic which made them memorable.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back