Arian Foster just retired

mgnelson88

Foster has just retired "walking away with peace".

Sounds like Ricky Williams 2.0. Strange fella

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 22 people
I loved watching him play. Some fans don't understand some of the things that happened when he played at UT. Stats show that he had 5 fumbles in his career and one of them was attributed to a quarterback.

Reactions: 21 people
I loved watching him play. Some fans don't understand some of the things that happened when he played at UT. Stats show that he had 5 fumbles in his career and one of them was attributed to a quarterback.

True, but when he did.... he made the most of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people

I agree. Fulmer screwed him by wanting him not to go pro even though he rated out as a 2nd round pick.

Reactions: 3 people
Arian screwed himself by being out of shape his senior year and not running as hard.

Reactions: 5 people
He gave more to Tennessee than I have. I see posters on here everyday that have less class than him, so please show a little more class than he has.

Reactions: 20 people
Fulmer didn't screw him...wtf?

You need a history lesson. Fulmer told him after his JR year that he needed to come back even though it would be his 3rd OC/RB coach. He was rated by the NFL as a 2nd rounder. Foster deserved the ball his senior year IMO.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back