'18 GA QB Justin Fields

He's ours.

As long as he believes we are done with Lawrence and Jones. IMO, that's got to happen to secure his commitment early.

I've been sent by freak to notify you that you have now surpassed your post limit for today.

You may begin posting again tomorrow, approximately 24 hours after your first post today.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: 3 people
He's ours.

As long as he believes we are done with Lawrence and Jones. IMO, that's got to happen to secure his commitment early.

Yeah because if he doesnt commit early, there is no way to land him. Guys who commit two years before they graduate have no chance of changing their minds. Man we have to have this guy commit now!

Yeah because if he doesnt commit early, there is no way to land him. Guys who commit two years before they graduate have no chance of changing their minds. Man we have to have this guy commit now!

I didn't say now. I said early. 6-8 months from now would still be early. I'd guess he's a Vol around NSD coming up in Feb.

Per Hubbs
With Fields, Tennessee is quickly making the four-star quarterback a priority in 2018. He has been on campus now for a game and a camp, but he's coming up with his parents this weekend to sit down with the coaches and get to know them more.

It's safe to say his stock has continued to rise of late, including after his recent scrimmage action got out.

Reactions: 7 people
Gahd will you shut up with your promises schtick

I think to get him to commit early knowing he wasn't the 1st choice and sell him on recruiting for us for the next 18 months as the QB and leader of that class will require the promise that he's the guy. No more Lawrence and no more Jones going forward. Its Fields, that's it. If he knows you're going to continue to push for the other 2 till NSD 2018, why commit and help you build the class?

I think to get him to commit early knowing he wasn't the 1st choice and sell him on recruiting for us for the next 18 months as the QB and leader of that class will require the promise that he's the guy. No more Lawrence and no more Jones going forward. Its Fields, that's it. If he knows you're going to continue to push for the other 2 till NSD 2018, why commit and help you build the class?

Putting all your chips in on one QB and one QB only id umb beyond belief. Which is probably why most teams dont do it. But hey, you know recruiting right?

"Yeah Dad, you told us."

Attachments

• 2016-08-20-10-54-21-411530336.jpg
    2016-08-20-10-54-21-411530336.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 544
Reactions: 5 people
"Yeah Dad, you told us."

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
How does be compare to Emory Jones?

"Jones has a bigger arm. More zip on the ball than Fields. He would be able to throw balls into windows that Fields couldn't.

Fields has a good arm, nice placement on his deep ball. Accurate, too. Better athlete and runner than Jones."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back