'18 GA QB Justin Fields

From what I've read & we(UT) ourselves are recruiting him as a QB. He has the size & skills to be a QB if you ask me & not a TE first type of player.

This is what Gavin had to say.

“(Tennessee’s coaches) kind of responded and said, ‘we really think that you have the ability to play tight end at our level at tennessee. But, then again, after your showing at the arsenal (camp), we think that you could also play quarterback here.’ I think it’s going to be a really fun couple of years, building a relationship with all the guys over there and myself.”

Reactions: 1 person
Nope jumbo ATH

Gotcha!

You are using yourself as a source again. It has been stated that we are looking at him at TE.

No, glich not using myself as a source. Stop accusing me of this stuff all the time. It does get a little old! :wink: I just read this from VolQuest or somewhere a few weeks back. Obviously, it's the opposite though & not the case.

Because we can trust in GFW & what he has to tell us. Why aren't we listing him being recruited as an ATH/TE then if we knew he wasn't going to be recruited to play QB? That's what makes no sense to me!

Gotcha!

No, glich not using myself as a source. Stop accusing me of this stuff all the time. It does get a little old! :wink: I just read this from VolQuest or somewhere a few weeks back. Obviously, it's the opposite though & not the case.

Because we can trust in GFW & what he has to tell us. Why aren't we listing him being recruited as an ATH/TE then if we knew he wasn't going to be recruited to play QB? That's what makes no sense to me!

We are very open with Gavin and where he stands on our board at both positions. He is willing to play either, hence why he is being recruited as a jumbo ATH. Likely he ends up a TE in college anyways

Reactions: 5 people
Gotcha!

Thanks buddy!! LOL. :wink: :thumbsup:

You are using yourself as a source again. It has been stated that we are looking at him at TE.

After a summer of Camps this kid will likely be one of the better ga qbs. Numbers aren't going to be crazy during the HS season. Pretty sure he has been working out with the guy that trains Dobbs when he's not building spaceships. TIFWIW

Gotcha!

Your act gets a little old too.

Your act gets a little old too.

I thought I asked or you said I was placed on "Ignore". Please do so because you're comments are getting really old in response to my posts.

I might just have to place my very 1st NN member on "Ignore" if you don't stop your antics. Thanks!:wink:

You've read wrong buddy. Thanks!

Alright there Mr. Always Right! We'lll see where he ends up playing but he probably will be TE as tall as he is right now & still growing but his individual recruit thread says we're recruiting him as a QB. Thanks!

I thought I asked or you said I was placed on "Ignore". Please do so because you're comments are getting really old in response to my posts.

I might just have to place my very 1st NN member on "Ignore" if you don't stop your antics. Thanks!:wink:

Alright there Mr. Always Right! We'lll see where he ends up playing but he probably will be TE as tall as he is right now & still growing but his individual recruit thread says we're recruiting him as a QB. Thanks!

Go for it. Thanks buddy!

VN Store

Back