'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

Who? He has a higher 247 composite rating than either of our highest rated committed DTS, Crosby and Gaddy. Who are you specifically thinking of?

Haven't looked at the rankings but the kid from New Jersey was a pretty decent player too. Not that I agree that we passed on him for higher ranked players.

Who? He has a higher 247 composite rating than either of our highest rated committed DTS, Crosby and Gaddy. Who are you specifically thinking of?

I think that signing McDaniel this past weekend made Williams expendable. As far as the 2017 class is concerned, I think there are 2 DL that are takes. That is Webb and Hansard. We already have 8 on our list.

Also, remember that 247 composite rankings do not always match the staffs rankings.

LOL.

Obviously collecting likes isn't something I'm overly concerned with.

You're not helping your cause. You're the most unreliable poster on this board. You wonder why you get the responses that you do? Cause you're easy. All you can do is laugh and make jokes because you can't back anything up considering 90% of Volnation knows you're fake. If anyone needs to be concerned, it'd be yourself. We don't need your output on every little thing you disagree with. You're an clueless troll, that's all.

Reactions: 8 people
I have no doubt that we wanted Williams at one point. It could be that we already knew he was going elsewhere, but otherwise why do you take Mykelle McDaniel over him, unless we had him higher on our board than Williams.

I know that McDaniel will be a part of the 2016 team, but he is going to redshirt.

You just answered your own question about McDaniel....different classes.

Definitely not agreeing with anyone saying we wouldn't take Williams but I don't think our DT commits have any real impact on it, pretty sure most people see him as a DE.

I think we dropped out of the sweepstakes as soon as he decided to skip Orange Carpet Day. I would imagine a couple of days before was when the wire went through.

I think we dropped out of the sweepstakes as soon as he decided to skip Orange Carpet Day. I would imagine a couple of days before was when the wire went through.

His interest in us plummeted after we took Tre Lawson. Think that had more to with it than anything. They are both very similar prospects.

Oh yeah Lawson committed 6/18 and Orange Carpet Day was on 6/20 right? Explains why he didn't show up...

His interest in us plummeted after we took Tre Lawson. Think that had more to with it than anything. They are both very similar prospects.

Oh yeah Lawson committed 6/18 and Orange Carpet Day was on 6/20 right? Explains why he didn't show up...

Maybe the staff took Lawson as they felt Williams just wasn't feeling us.

Reactions: 1 person
Officially a Clemson commit now as expected.

Clemson fans enjoying needling the Vols on Twitter. Can't wait to see their patchwork defense against Auburn, FSU and Louisville, among others.

Officially a Clemson commit now as expected.

Clemson fans enjoying needling the Vols on Twitter. Can't wait to see their patchwork defense against Auburn, FSU and Louisville, among others.

Why? CU will take care of both Auburn and Louis. FSU is their only legit threat. They have the juice right now, simple as that. And they're straight stomping UT in recruiting. No need to hide from the truth or twist things to make the situation seem better.

Not calling you out, Blah Clemson has become a theme on VN. Give respect where it's due is all I'm saying.

Reactions: 4 people
Clemson wins another. Lawson isn't even in the same league as Williams. Clemson is getting the cream of the crop and we are getting the leftovers. You can rest assured that this class is going to pull us down in the near future. We can't even beat USCe for TJ Moore. Really disappointed with the 2017 class.

Reactions: 8 people
Clemson wins another. Lawson isn't even in the same league as Williams. Clemson is getting the cream of the crop and we are getting the leftovers. You can rest assured that this class is going to pull us down in the near future. We can't even beat USCe for TJ Moore. Really disappointed with the 2017 class.

I think it's becoming clear why the staff took so many commitments in June and July. I believe they saw this coming. They knew the top targets were just not buying what they are selling again this year. Man I'm hoping we at least add Chandler and Smith or this class could end up outside the top 25.

Reactions: 4 people

Not enough action on the Georgia board you need to come here?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back