'17 VA DT Jordan Williams (Clemson commit)

I think we should send out an amber alert for GFW. Haven't seen him since the fallout of a recruit whose name I refuse to mention in this thread.

I know people will freak out when he chooses Clemson but are we even going after him hard? He made a comment not too long ago about not knowing much about us. That isn't really normal with this staff.

I think we should send out an amber alert for GFW. Haven't seen him since the fallout of a recruit whose name I refuse to mention in this thread.

He showed up in a thread a few days ago saying we are in on a bunch of elite 2018 RBs.

No No No. I take time out to have a sammich now and then.

You're not funny. You're not informative. And it's evident that you're the same person with a different username. Why'd you let Leb go? Tired of people getting tired of YOU? Well...it's the same with your new name

With every, IMO..JMO- well that's makes the count at 22 now..

It becomes more and evident.

Edit: at least you aren't liking your own posts anymore. Kudos for that you're now at -57- you are the weakest link, goodbye.

Reactions: 8 people
You're not funny. You're not informative. And it's evident that you're the same person with a different username. Why'd you let Leb go? Tired of people getting tired of YOU? Well...it's the same with your new name

With every, IMO..JMO- well that's makes the count at 22 now..

It becomes more and evident.

Edit: at least you aren't liking your own posts anymore. Kudos for that you're now at -57- you are the weakest link, goodbye.

LOL.

Obviously collecting likes isn't something I'm overly concerned with.

I suspect part of the reason he is likely going elsewhere is that we may be waiting on someone higher rated or we might just be out of room.

I think the staff wanted Williams. I would be surprised if they wouldn't take him today. I think they just feel they lost him to Clemson and are moving along.

We seem to be in a decent spot with Webb though aren't we? I can't see us adding many more to the DL this cycle. Two tops

My comment was more toward the idea Williams is a guy who might be good enough to bump a current commit. I agree the DL as far as spots for the class have to be about full.

I suspect part of the reason he is likely going elsewhere is that we may be waiting on someone higher rated or we might just be out of room.

Who? He has a higher 247 composite rating than either of our highest rated committed DTS, Crosby and Gaddy. Who are you specifically thinking of?

That's not what happened. We wanted Williams.

I have no doubt that we wanted Williams at one point. It could be that we already knew he was going elsewhere, but otherwise why do you take Mykelle McDaniel over him, unless we had him higher on our board than Williams.

I know that McDaniel will be a part of the 2016 team, but he is going to redshirt.

VN Store

Back