'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

Williams finished with 17 points, 14 rebounds, five assists and four blocks in his teams win tonight, playing for the state championship tomorrow, could be facing off agains UK commit Bam Adebayo.

Reactions: 1 person
Williams outplayed UK commit Bam Adebayo and led his team to a state championship tonight, finished with 15pts and 8rbd.

As you guys know, love the Fulkerson kid, but it should be recognized what a season Grant Williams had. Lead his team to a 30-3 record, with 2 loses coming in the first two games against Oak Hill and Mountain Mission (a school with post grads playing). The kid matched up against Bam Adebayo (a player who will most likely win National Gatorade player of the year) and won, twice. His team is now ranked top 10 nationally.

Such an impressive kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
As you guys know, love the Fulkerson kid, but it should be recognized what a season Grant Williams had. Lead his team to a 30-3 record, with 2 loses coming in the first two games against Oak Hill and Mountain Mission (a school with post grads playing). The kid matched up against Bam Adebayo (a player who will most likely win National Gatorade player of the year) and won, twice. His team is now ranked top 10 nationally.

Such an impressive kid.

Idk that he can do it immediately, but I can see Williams being similar to Moore in a lot of way. May not have have a true position, but I guy opposition hates to play against, and a guy who just competes and does what he feels is needed to win.

Williams outplayed UK commit Bam Adebayo and led his team to a state championship tonight, finished with 15pts and 8rbd.

What a beast. Will be very interested in seeing where this kid ranks in the final rankings. Top 100 might be possible.

Amazed that North Carolina , Duke , and NC State did not offer a player such as this. In their own backyard . Smdh

Undersized and hopefully undervalued explains the offer list IMO. He's a stat stuffing machine that is a winner. Fingers corresed he is our next AM. I doubt he can't be the same defender but hoping something close to moore

Because Tennessee always lands the guys that never pan out.
Duke and NC have had a lot of 4*/ 5* players not work out. Not every guy they sign become legends.

Grant Williams is going to be a beast here. Here's my list of which players I think are "college ready".

1. Jordan Bone
2. Grant Williams
3. Kwe Parker
4. John Fulkerson
5. Jalen Johnson

With our lack of size and lack of PG, I think Jordan will get anywhere from 20-30mpg with Grant Williams getting similar minutes. I really could see Williams being an excellent college player.

Last edited:
Duke and NC have had a lot of 4*/ 5* players not work out. Not every guy they sign become legends.

Grant Williams is going to be a beast here. Here's my list of which players I think are "college ready".

1. Jordan Bone
2. Grant Williams
3. Kwe Parker
4. John Fulkerson
5. Jalen Johnson

With our lack of size and lack of PG, I think Jordan will get anywhere from 20-30mpg with Grant Williams getting similar minutes. I really could see Williams being an excellent college player.

I'd go

1. Johnson
2. Bone

A little drop off for Parker. He will be very good, I think it's going to take a little more time

Huge drop off for Williams and Fulk. I hope I'm wrong, but don't see much of a contribution with these two.

Or maybe his ranking is deserved. From Charlotte, but No ACC offers is a little concerning. His offer list says pass......IMO

We need to trust our coach, he has a great reputation for developing talent, after all this is not his first rodeo! I am afraid some of the people commenting on here about recruiting have never even been to a rodeo!

We need to trust our coach, he has a great reputation for developing talent, after all this is not his first rodeo! I am afraid some of the people commenting on here about recruiting have never even been to a rodeo!

Or even stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. :)

Reactions: 2 people

1. Jordan Bone
2. Grant Williams
3. Kwe Parker
4. John Fulkerson
5. Jalen Johnson

I think grant will be a great player here. He will get all of the opportunity to get on the floor esp with his size, hopefully he can 4 and 5 he will be on the court kinda like admiral but more down low

I have been telling yall about this kid since we started recruiting him. I know we have other guys but him and Parker will be good.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back