Dear football team: I don't want apology letters; I want you to stop getting arrested

ksushalovesthevols

I'm so tired of seeing these little apology letters. Talk is cheap, boys, especially when the same lawyer is cranking out these letters for the players by the dozen each year. It's repetitive, uninspiring and annoying as hell.

"I am so ashamed of my conduct...not because I disrespected myself, but because I disrespected Coach Fulmer, the University, this community, orange nation...blah, blah, blah."

Stop smoking weed. Stop your underage drinking. Stop beating people up at night clubs. Stop having sex with underage girls who just might be retarded. Stop pulling out your penis in tutoring sessions. Stop stealing.

And start acting like you're proud to play for this team, instead of just talking about it in some apology letter you had no hand in drafting.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Love,

ksushalovesthevols

I clicked on the title of the thread, meaning to say that they should stop the behavior that is causing them to be arrested, then I read your post, and said, Ok.

I'm so tired of seeing these little apology letters. Talk is cheap boys, especially when the same lawyer is cranking out these letters for the players by the dozen each year. It's repetitive, uninspiring and annoying as hell.

"I am so ashamed of my conduct...not because I disrespected myself, but because I disrespected Coach Fulmer, the University, this community, orange nation...blah, blah, blah."

Stop smoking weed. Stop your underage drinking. Stop beating people up at night clubs. Stop having sex with underage girls who just might be retarded. Stop pulling your penis out in tutoring sessions. Stop stealing.

And start acting like you're proud to play for this team, instead of just talking about it in some apology letter you had no hand in drafting.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Love,

ksushalovesthevols
Especially on chat boards.

lemmee guess- an English tutor offering to help him with his Longfellow

or maybe he thought a tooter was something like a hummer

Kshusha, that's well-written and spot on! If only these guys will take it to heart. :good!:

VN Store

Back