Dear football team: I don't want apology letters; I want you to stop getting arrested

Really? Cause I work with a lot of people who went to prestigious schools and they cant function worth a crap without a go between.

By that I mean we have to hire people specifically to keep them away from the public. Be it a sense of entitlement or that they just flat out believe they are superior to everyone else. It doesnt make for good working atmospheres.
Your sample is extemely limited then and apparently an anomaly.

The whole street smarts/common sense argument is incredible trite and reeks of jealousy and "the common man's burden."

That's spoken like someone who falls below the intellectual barriers to entry created by such institutions.

One can educate oneself, but it must start with the recognition that such education is needed. You're not there yet, IMO.

I fall below some time of intellectual line b/c I expect more proof than some female making unsupported and almost contradictory claims about people who aren't here to tell their side of the story?

I'd hate to hear what your take on Supreme Court justices is, b/c they couldn't care less what school someone went to, they want facts.

It's funny how the "educated" attack me b/c I want facts and not slandering accusations for once, and I'm below them for expecting such and questioning the party who can't or won't provide them.

Your sample is extemely limited then and apparently an anomaly.

The whole street smarts/common sense argument is incredible trite and reeks of jealousy and "the common man's burden."

My example isn't as limited as you would believe. The argument is that I would take experience over education any day in MY line of work. Don't get me wrong, I think getting an education is the first step but not having any experience and then telling everyone how smart you are doesn't work out all that well in most jobs.

And just for the record, I am not trying to be an a$$ but some of the comments coming back at me for my 'opinion' are getting a little uncalled for. If you can jump straight into a CEO job right out of college (it has been done, I know) more power to you, I wish you all the luck and hope you succeed. So cut the jealousy comments, this entire argument boils down to our own opinions. And I am not belittling you for yours.

My example isn't as limited as you would believe. The argument is that I would take experience over education any day in MY line of work. Don't get me wrong, I think getting an education is the first step but not having any experience and then telling everyone how smart you are doesn't work out all that well in most jobs.

And just for the record, I am not trying to be an a$$ but some of the comments coming back at me for my 'opinion' are getting a little uncalled for. If you can jump straight into a CEO job right out of college (it has been done, I know) more power to you, I wish you all the luck and hope you succeed. So cut the jealousy comments, this entire argument boils down to our own opinions. And I am not belittling you for yours.
I apologize. I guess that implying that graduates from prestigious schools "can't function worth a crap" is somehow more called for then my comments...?

Don't get all bent out of shape because opposed your viewpoint with words like "trite" and "jealousy."

I'm not bent out of shape. I just finally realized I wasn't in the political forum, my bad.
cadetImage2.jpg

VN Store

Back