Recruiting Forum Football Talk XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
since this is a recruiting thread and not a coach search, who has any updates on Bussey's visit to A&M? Does anyone know for sure he and his Dad will still make the trip to UT this coming weekend? We can't lose this kid..

This is not a recruiting thread.

Reactions: 14 people
As a resume fit and production of the on field product at other jobs part I see more attractive options.

As a trust fit, there isn't a better fit then Debrod.

Right now Jones obviously feels that the easiest transition to the staff and team is bringing Debord in. Now whether that leads to on field success will be determined.

But this will only work if we keep Azzani

since this is a recruiting thread and not a coach search, who has any updates on Bussey's visit to A&M? Does anyone know for sure he and his Dad will still make the trip to UT this coming weekend? We can't lose this kid..

Probably a good idea to check Bussey's thread for that info...jmo

Reactions: 3 people
But this will only work if we keep Azzani

To some extent yes.

But if Debord is hired as the OC and Azzani isn't and he takes another job, then Butch could try and hire a guy like TJ Weist who was his WR coach in Cincinnati (just a scenario).

That would still keep the trust and easy transition factor.

I see a lot of concern about Debord not running an offense in a while... It works both ways though, perhaps the time away has refreshed him, an given him time to develope fresh ideas, or tweak old ideas... A sabbatical so to speak

To some extent yes.

But if Debord is hired as the OC and Azzani isn't and he takes another job, then Butch could try and hire a guy like TJ Weist who was his WR coach in Cincinnati (just a scenario).

That would still keep the trust and easy transition factor.

This is getting confusing, but another post or thread, not sure, said that Charlie Baggett might be in play if Z left. To me, that would be an upgrade in ability.

Considering the reports coming in regarding committed players that visited other schools (Williams, Bussey and Boulware), it sounds like UT has initially weathered the weekend quite well despite the ongoing O.C. search and potential interest in a couple of UT coaches by other programs.

Reactions: 1 person
At first this new thread was like
image.jpg

Then it got all
7uGFLUZEqxO9O.gif

Now it seems to be going

image.jpg

Where will it be tomorrow?

We all just need to chill by the....
svsaEs2OaQpm8.gif

I tried something similar yesterday with a nice calming ocean/beach gif and I was brutally attack by savages and roasted over a spit. Funny. The fire looked very much like that one.

By the way, I agree. We are all getting upset and there hasn't even been a decision made. In the words of Kenny Rogers:

"You got to know when to hold 'em.
Know when to fold 'em.
Know when to walk away.
And know when to lose your mind on an internet message board."

Mmmm hmm. Wise words.

I tried something similar yesterday with a nice calming ocean/beach gif and I was brutally attack by savages and roasted over a spit. Funny. The fire looked very much like that one.

By the way, I agree. We are all getting upset and there hasn't even been a decision made. In the words of Kenny Rogers:

Know when to fold 'em.
Know when to walk away.

Mmmm hmm. Wise words.

did you know playing poker with Kenny Rogers can get annoying

Reactions: 7 people

Know when to fold 'em.
Know when to walk away.

Mmmm hmm. Wise words.

The need for Xanax is strong in many on here.

Man, I glanced at the thread this morning and less than 12 hours later it's nearly 400 posts long. Tough to keep up. Thanks for the updates Ron, eazy and everyone else!

This is getting confusing, but another post or thread, not sure, said that Charlie Baggett might be in play if Z left. To me, that would be an upgrade in ability.

Baggett would be a home run hire.Our receivers haven't been able to get separation against press coverage since Baggett left the first time.ZA can recruit but is not even close to the same level as CB as a position coach.

did you know playing poker with Kenny Rogers can get annoying

Everybody knows that. But did you know that you can save a lot of money on your car insurance by calling my brother. (As long as you live in TN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back