'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

Where's the Denzel gif? Boom!
Got one that's even mo' better. :)

tumblr_nhmolz9RIQ1smmsbuo6_250.gif

tumblr_nhmoomQg821smmsbuo1_400.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Just roasted Ulysees E. McGill, zehr27, and SGMvol, among others.... Yet they still can't let it go, lol... What I don't understand is why it is so important to you all for that to be the case about Chavis leaving being the reason he chose UT? Why do you want that to be true, this should be great news to you. It had nothing to so with his commitment to UT or his interest in LSU. Let it go!

For thr love of Orange please don't lump me with that group..I am no piss and moan negavol. The feelings I had were based on the way it looked and sounded to me like it was headed. I was wrong and I am ecstatically overjoyed to be wrong, no matter the reason.

I have his scent. :)

You have done nothing but drag up some old posts that you disagreed with. Instead of enjoying the commitment of Kyle Phillips you instead wasted your time being petty. I am still going to be critical when I think it is warranted but today I am celebrating the good news. If you think you have my scent then you have no sense and that is my 2 cents.

Reactions: 1 person
You have done nothing but drag up some old posts that you disagreed with. Instead of enjoying the commitment of Kyle Phillips you instead wasted your time being petty. I am still going to be critical when I think it is warranted but today I am celebrating the good news. If you think you have my scent then you have no sense and that is my 2 cents.

yeah, ok..um yeah.

old post?..lol

k.

Type of kid we watched go to Florida or LSU in the past. He's going to be a bookend opposite of Barnett. I bet the Taylor kid get used like Weatherd with his athleticism. Austin Smith and Kirkland will go ballistic behind this D-line. Kirkland with that speed running loose will go bananas. :)

Just keeps getting worse.

Reactions: 7 people
Fun fact, Tommy Townsend had the locker next to Kyle, decked with Vol stuff. Kyle said he was in his ear before and after every practice

Reactions: 20 people

Yeah...you might wanna find some family who lives out of town and lay low for a while.

Reactions: 8 people

19fvrpjf957tojpg.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
At work all day, no access to news. Got home, watching game on DVR like its live and BOOM! GO PHIILLIPS AND GO VOLS, FULMER CURSE IS OVER!!!

Then he comes out and BALLS out. The Vol love is strong in this game!

"Barton Simmons, 247Sports’ director of scouting, said the Vols are getting “a defensive lineman with just a total package” in Phillips, and he will “definitely move up” in 247Sports’ rankings following his impressive performance this week against some of the nation’s best offensive linemen.

The 6-foot-3.5, 250-pound Phillips — a four-star prospect who’s currently ranked the nation’s No. 110 overall prospect in the 247Sports Composite — now will be “at least in consideration for a fifth star,” Simmons said, after punctuating his strong showing in Texas this week with 2.5 tackles for loss and a sack in Saturday’s national all-star game."

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back