'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

If you take into account, all of the services:

m3FqUQY.gif

Love this gif! I don't know what's about to go down, but I wish I was there to witness it.

Reactions: 2 people
Serious question. Are you what they call a troll?--I am a bit confused on your short answer "sure." As if I am into cosmetics and making it up like Maybelline. I have no reason to make things up zehr27. SMH :no:

He is a know-it-all, but not sure if he's a troll or just a miserable NegaVol.

Reactions: 1 person
"Barton Simmons, 247Sports’ director of scouting, said the Vols are getting “a defensive lineman with just a total package” in Phillips, and he will “definitely move up” in 247Sports’ rankings following his impressive performance this week against some of the nation’s best offensive linemen.

The 6-foot-3.5, 250-pound Phillips — a four-star prospect who’s currently ranked the nation’s No. 110 overall prospect in the 247Sports Composite — now will be “at least in consideration for a fifth star,” Simmons said, after punctuating his strong showing in Texas this week with 2.5 tackles for loss and a sack in Saturday’s national all-star game."

Why can't these recruiting sites get his stats correct? Those stats aren't even close to what he actually had.

Reactions: 2 people

Dude, shut it down! You whiffed...end of story. A poster comes on here, who is the young man's cousin and went with him on visits, and says that the coaching change had nothing to do with his decision. I'm sure he probably knows if that is an accurate statement or not. Why would he lie about it, if it did aid the decision? He could have easily said, "Kyle, was really torn between LSU and TN, but when Chavis left, that made the decision a lot easier." A statement such as that doesn't say that we were his 2nd choice, but that it made things easier and was a factor. Instead, the poster said it wasn't a factor...accept it, swallow your pride that you were wrong, and let's celebrate that we added another stud to our DL!

Reactions: 26 people
Why does Scout and ESPN have him evaluated and ranked as a DT? It's clearly obvious that he's a DE.

Serious question. Are you what they call a troll?--I am a bit confused on your short answer "sure." As if I am into cosmetics and making it up like Maybelline. I have no reason to make things up zehr27. SMH :no:

I just heard a different story about LSU. Not a troll. I post what I hear (which has been wrong more than once). Either way I am very happy Kyle is a Vol. He is a Huge part of this class.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back