Z-Nation on SyFy

Yes, yes I really would. I want to see if I can survive, plus the thought of mass chaos excites me a great deal.

Drag yourself to a deserted island with nothing and see how you do, LOL. Watch some Bear Grylls or something. Mass chaos only excites you because you're never in the middle of it. :) You're that guy sitting on the couch watching the show or the guy standing on the hill in the distance watching with a pair of binoculars.

Drag yourself to a deserted island with nothing and see how you do, LOL. Watch some Bear Grylls or something. Mass chaos only excites you because you're never in the middle of it. :) You're that guy sitting on the couch watching the show or the guy standing on the hill in the distance watching with a pair of binoculars.

I want to kill zombies damn it. No I'm the idiot*that does dumb/crazy stuff because he's an adrenaline junky. I should be dead by now.Lol

Yes, yes I really would. I want to see if I can survive, plus the thought of mass chaos excites me a great deal.

I'm going to have to sorta agree with BadJerry, I don't really want an apocalyptic scenario but if we had to have one I choose zombies. We will compete for Zombie Kill of the Week.

Zombie apocalypse is possible.:) The CDC even has a website for it.

My son and I have had this conversation and have come to the conclusion that a true ZA (like TWD) simply isn't possible without some supernatural component.

Something like what happened in 28 Days/Weeks Later or I Am Legend is more feasible/likely.

I also like how cool this show is trying to be with the GoPros and iPads, even though it makes zero sense they'd be working.

My son and I have had this conversation and have come to the conclusion that a true ZA (like TWD) simply isn't possible without some supernatural component.

Something like what happened in 28 Days/Weeks Later or I Am Legend is more feasible/likely.

Yeah. All the feasible options for some kind of zombie apocalypse result in fast moving, infectious, aggressive humans imo.

I also like how cool this show is trying to be with the GoPros and iPads, even though it makes zero sense they'd be working.

That girls GoPro has been working for days without needing to be charged.

Zombienado was a bit of a letdown. I can't believe I'm saying this, the acting seemed a little better. I mean it was still bad, but better. I am slightly intrigued by what is going on with Murphy.

Zombienado was a bit of a letdown. I can't believe I'm saying this, the acting seemed a little better. I mean it was still bad, but better. I am slightly intrigued by what is going on with Murphy.

Eh it may have been ever so slightly better but that's it. I did laugh at the notion that zombies being flung at a high speed from far away in a tornado could still land and get up to attack.

That was by far the best episode of the series IMHO, especially acting wise. Barring the guy playing the cult leader (and even he wasn't terrible, just a bit too much cheese), I thought the acting was pretty decent.

And yes the other good actor leaves early.

No, he just said that one episode was the best so far. Don't take that to mean anything more than what it's worth.

You understand the purpose of the comma after "I agree" right? I was agreeing, then stating it's definitely getting better. But thanks anyway. :) I'll throw a period in there for you next time, to be clear.

Last edited:
You understand the purpose of the comma after "I agree" right? I was agreeing, then stating it's definitely getting better. But thanks anyway. :) I'll throw a period in there for you next time, to be clear.

One decent episode hardly means it's "getting better". Wait for a trend before we go down that road. :p

One decent episode hardly means it's "getting better". Wait for a trend before we go down that road. :p

I think the acting has been better each of the past 2 weeks, which helps, less D.J. Qualls also helps. Plus i threw out all hope it was going to be a decent show, so it seems better. Lol

I think the acting has been better each of the past 2 weeks, which helps, less D.J. Qualls also helps. Plus i threw out all hope it was going to be a decent show, so it seems better. Lol

Wait... you were expecting it to be good?:blink:

I have to admit, I really enjoyed this latest episode.

Obviously it had some stupid crap going on in it but...

The old school wild west town.
The old man dying in the outhouse then running around with his pants down.
The ice cream truck luring zombies.
The chic subduing the bartender zombie and then getting her feelings out on him and then killing him. Then she went Rambo outside the bar.
The zombie haboob.
The cute Asian chic who can shoot.

Lol

Meh, it wasn't terrible but it took a step back from last week. Too much DJ Qualls and the whole part with Mrs. Bernie Mac beating on the zombie bartender was bad not to mention too long.

I do think the Murphy thing is still interesting.

Meh, it wasn't terrible but it took a step back from last week. Too much DJ Qualls and the whole part with Mrs. Bernie Mac beating on the zombie bartender was bad not to mention too long.

You are still taking this show too seriously. :)

Told you it was getting better. Lol

SMDH. That is soooo not what I was saying.

They need to limit Qualls to 2 minutes of air time per week.

I can't remember a show or movie taking the angle they have on Murphy. It's a nice angle.

VN Store

Back