Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

I have lived in this area for pretty much my whole life. I’ve never had issues related to pollen but whatever happened last week has knocked me completely out.

I've had lifelong allergies and they flared up the past couple of weeks like they never have before...

Hope you feel better. It sux

Reactions: TBrown
I've had lifelong allergies and they flared up the past couple of weeks like they never have before...

Hope you feel better. It sux
Thanks man

I couldn’t imagine going through this annually. I’m glad to hear others having a different experience with this. I felt it coming on Saturday evening and it’s totally ruined my last 3 days.

Just looked. Jaren, Yeesh.

I give JJJ major props for playing through all this crap but it looks like he is done with season. Less than 20% from 3 the last 5 games. Give him a token appearance at home to get him to 65 and shut him down to get ready for next year.....

Same with Bane. And Clarke (if you aren't shopping him the last 2 weeks)...

Memphis is in trouble, if FedEx can’t sustain much longer. FedEx lost its contract with the USPS.

Last edited:
I don’t know that it’s that much of an impact. Amazon undercutting both is their main issue.

UPS pushing hard into speciality medical shipments is also likely going to be more problematic.
FedEx is critical to the Memphis economy and job market. My mother in law was laid off with 20% of corporate a year ago. And they just recently announced over 10,000 layoffs in the hubs.

I’m more worried about the city itself. FedEx’s margins have always been razor thin and they’ve been operating in the red for several years now and now that margin is about to increase more.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Biggest issue is state has neglected transportation infrastructure in Shelby County (needed for distribution) and its relationship with FedEx to the point where FedEx is investing more heavily in secondary hubs, like Indianapolis....

I don’t know that it’s that much of an impact. Amazon undercutting both is their main issue.

UPS pushing hard into speciality medical shipments is also likely going to be more problematic.
Without a doubt. Most of my bulk pickups were medical related

Ja hasn't exactly earned the benefit of the doubt....

Ja is either blaming his agent for being toxic, they had a failing out, or he wants someone with a history of holding organizations hostage....

Why does it need to be to hold the organization hostage? Maybe you’re right, but just the change doesn’t make it that. Do you know more than the change in agent? He just started his extension.

Organization trying to help him from ruining his career and patiently waiting for him to grow up, just to watch him demand a trade? That should go over well.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Why does it need to be to hold the organization hostage? Maybe you’re right, but just the change doesn’t make it that. Do you know more than the change in agent? He just started his extension.

Woj broke this today...Woj is the mouthpiece for Klutch....Klutch has a history of this. See Davis, Anthony.....

Likely it's just Ja getting a better connected agency to improve how toxic he is viewed by sponsors. But Ja isn't known for the best decision making...

VN Store

Back