Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Clarke currently has no trade value. His ceiling is is minimum trade value. Not worth it

I don't disagree with you. He has negative trade value. But assuming the team keeps Kennard and the pick, they are going to be 10 million over the luxury tax line and that has been Pera's bright red line financially...

Team still needs a backup 1 and some type of big that compliments Jaren.

(I'd trade Smart)

Apparently new video of Morant flashing a gun. Didn't follow the Grizzlies much but damn. He's never going to get back and help his team is he?

Who were you listening to? Literally nothing on Google outside of Fox retagging year old news for some stupid reason.
It was 104.5 in Nashville it was Reising's show if I'm not mistaken. I listen during the day while at work. This it could have been RKW in the show prior. For what is worth.

I've seen nothing else new about it either. And I do browse CNN and FOX daily to pick up on the news and didn't see it mentioned either place.

At a minimum he may be a guy that can give you instant scoring off the bench going forward.

Will want to see how it translates going forward when he isn't a ball dominant guy on a crap team....
You mean how he’s 11/22 from 3 and scoring ~30 ppg in the two games with Bane?

Not being “a ball dominant guy on a crap team” is only going to make those %s go up

VN Store

Back