Your guilty pleasure movies?

Pretty Woman. Julia Roberts is incredible in that movie.

On Deadly Ground
While is very preachy with the environmental message it's a so bad its good action movie with a over the top villain a Corrupt Owner of a Oil Corporation played the brilliant Michael Caine.

Fire Down Below
Environmental issues are brought up but it's not as preachy as On Deadly Ground, and it's a decent action movie including with memorable lines, and decent characters.

Super Mario Brothers
While this decided to be very different from Super Mario all video games it still is a pretty good science fiction action movie.
It does have things of the video games which gets brought up in the goodbadflicks super Mario Bros movie review. Also can't help but think Blade Runner with how the Dystopian Dinohatten looks.
All characters perfectly cast including Dennis Hopper as the Nefarious Tyrant Koopa. Pretty hard to forget the line by Koopa while a tub of mud "You know what I love about mud? It's clean and dirty at the same time."
Mostly seems like a oxymoron but maybe it is true.

Pretty Woman. Julia Roberts is incredible in that movie.

I read about its a retelling of My Fair Lady.
I really don't understand why Edward informs a coworker that the woman is a hooker since prostitution in California is illegal.
Also since this mostly got positive reviews from critics I don't understand why is on this list of its not called great or good as in quality.

Superbad
Under Siege 1&2
Roadhouse (if you don't know the bill Murray story google it)
Dirty Dancing (yeah? shut up)
Twister (all time favorite)
The Day After Tomorrow
Forces of Nature
Armageddon
White Men Can't Jump

Last and finally, I will watch hallmark Xmas movies with my wife because I'm a good husband, but more importantly I can figure out the plot by the time the first commercial occurs, and it pisses her off something awful. She hates when I point out that the trees leaves are very green during those winter scenes.

Reactions: 1 person
I could name 100 horror and Troma movies, but I'll stick to more mainstream.

500 Days of Summer, love this movie.

10 Things I Hate About You

Pitch Perfect

The Notebook

The Wraith, still watch this if it's on today.

Waterworld *****es

Pitch Perfect

The Notebook

Waterworld *****es

Smh, and you **** on Chef? Lol

Twister
The Fifth Element
Independence Day
The Mummy
Starship Troopers
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Commando/Predator
Shaun of the Dead
Big Trouble in Little China

I'll add
Deep Blue Sea
Escape From New York

Feel the need for some funny so maybe
Galaxy Quest
Tucker and Dale vs Evil

The only one I'm shaking my head at in this list is Deep Blue Sea. I know why Samuel L agreed to do that movie. They paid him full price for a movie he was only in for 5 minutes.

I read about its a retelling of My Fair Lady.
I really don't understand why Edward informs a coworker that the woman is a hooker since prostitution in California is illegal.
Also since this mostly got positive reviews from critics I don't understand why is on this list of its not called great or good as in quality.

This is a guilty pleasure list. That means it can be for any reason. Also the guy Edward told was not a "co worker", it was his flunkie. Edward doesn't have "co workers", he is the Boss...see now I feel guilty for knowing this much detail about the Chick flick of all Chick Flicks.. :)

Pitch Perfect

The Notebook

Waterworld *****es

Good list

VN Store

Back