Xbox One

Huge news for backward compatibility.

Got excited for the Gears of War announcement only to be disappointed by a "remastered" version of the original.

This crap has got to stop. I don't care if it looks better it is the same game.

Got excited for the Gears of War announcement only to be disappointed by a "remastered" version of the original.

At the least it should have been a "Marcus Fenix" collection of the first 3, instead of just the first one.

And Gears 4 looks pretty much like the same game again.

Did anyone else catch during the Fallout 4 presentation that the X1 will support PC mods?? First of all....yay!! Second of all....how will that work considering you usually have to have a beefy PC to run mods to begin with?

Did anyone else catch during the Fallout 4 presentation that the X1 will support PC mods?? First of all....yay!! Second of all....how will that work considering you usually have to have a beefy PC to run mods to begin with?

Interesting concept. I wonder if it'll open up the floodgates for mods because GTA would be amazing with mods on X1.

I'm cool with remasters and re-releases. It's a good way of preserving classic games, movies, and music that otherwise would be lost when the hardware eventually fails.

I'm cool with remasters and re-releases. It's a good way of preserving classic games, movies, and music that otherwise would be lost when the hardware eventually fails.

It was pointless to me to begin with but with the new backwards compatibility I feel like it is even more unnecessary JMO

This thing looks pretty damn cool. Might tempt me to buy a xbone

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NWSZywxB_E[/youtube]

After a year Xbox one was definitely the wrong choice. Go to sign in today, and it won't let me access my account. Won't connect to Xbox live even the network test passed.

After a year Xbox one was definitely the wrong choice. Go to sign in today, and it won't let me access my account. Won't connect to Xbox live even the network test passed.

That happened to psn for a month straight when it was hacked...consider yourself lucky.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back