WVU Open As 7.5 Point Favorite

Tennessee's recruiting wouldn't move the line much at this point no matter what happens. Wait for a while and see if any smart money gets in. I would need at least plus 17 to think about TN and not sure even then.

Tennessee's recruiting wouldn't move the line much at this point no matter what happens. Wait for a while and see if any smart money gets in. I would need at least plus 17 to think about TN and not sure even then.

The real gamble is changing from 4-3 to 3-4. Dooley lost his job because of it(It wasn't about the Orange Dog or Pants. It was about losses.) CJP is at least smart enough to start now rather than waiting until year 3.

An offense that could not score, a defense that could not stop anybody, a team that could not find a way to win one conference game is where UT football ended our season. Only a 7.5 point dog to WVU? GMAFB

An offense that could not score, a defense that could not stop anybody, a team that could not find a way to win one conference game is where UT football ended our season. Only a 7.5 point dog to WVU? GMAFB

What did you expect it to be?

Aight Good!

They are obviously overlooking the underutilized talent on this team.

They are going to find out what a good coaching staff and playbook and do for a team.

Most improved team for 2018 will be Tennessee!

Reactions: 3 people
charitable...we'll see how the staff can coach'em up to play the underdog roll early...I'm taking the points...and,

GO VOLS!

Aight Good!

They are obviously overlooking the underutilized talent on this team.

They are going to find out what a good coaching staff and playbook and do for a team.

Most improved team for 2018 will be Tennessee!
This coaching staff will beat them, I donÂ’t care if theyÂ’re favored by 25.:good!::rock:

CJP Doesn't wager.

“I don’t bargain.”

fugitive5.JPG

Wait...what was the latest Gruden betting line? Blue font intended.

Pretty pointless this early.

That's a very mature position to take.

All the while you call yourself a freak.

I'm not impressed sir. Try again.

I want WV to talk trash the next 8+ months. They get a shot at beat the Vols. You know they are going to game plan on us all year. The game plan where they can beat us can would get them to 10-2. If they are the best team we can beat, we will be 4-8 or worse. They are the 9th best team we face. I take for granted they are better than ETSU, UTEP, and UNC Charlotte(No offense to the scrub teams.), because they are a P5 program. Aren't they? They remind me of Appy St. They beat Michigan and gave us all we could handle. We needed their help to win. I don't expect WV to be as generous. I do expect us to be much better.

That's a very mature position to take.

All the while you call yourself a freak.

I'm not impressed sir. Try again.

I want WV to talk trash the next 8+ months. They get a shot at beat the Vols. You know they are going to game plan on us all year. The game plan where they can beat us can would get them to 10-2. If they are the best team we can beat, we will be 4-8 or worse. They are the 9th best team we face. I take for granted they are better than ETSU, UTEP, and UNC Charlotte(No offense to the scrub teams.), because they are a P5 program. Aren't they? They remind me of Appy St. They beat Michigan and gave us all we could handle. We needed their help to win. I don't expect WV to be as generous. I do expect us to be much better.

You didn't pickup on the pun I see.

VN Store

Back