'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

So I misunderstood the suspension, or missed an update? Maybe I'm spending too much time working.
his suspension was a joke. suspended from coaching the first 3 games, and a week of practice. after the first week he could coach at practice, even if he wasn't coaching the next game. he is allowed to game plan and help install too. not sure he is even suspended from the stadium.

Been at practice all week.
his suspension was a joke. suspended from coaching the first 3 games, and a week of practice. after the first week he could coach at practice, even if he wasn't coaching the next game. he is allowed to game plan and help install too. not sure he is even suspended from the stadium.

Thanks, guys. Obviously I don't understand what "suspended" means.

No I think you understand what it means. I don't think OSU knows what the word means though.
It is one of the most bogus decisions in the history of sports. Safe to say?

So, unless one knows the intricate details of the bogus, and of the...what is the word I'm looking for...oh, yeah...of the bullsh*t...it will always be quite difficult to understand. Wrangler doesn't need to be too hard on himself.

Last edited:
It is one of the most bogus decisions in the history of sports. Safe to say?

So, unless one knows the intricate details of the bogus, and of the...what is the word I'm looking for...oh, yeah...of the bullsh*t...it will always be quite difficult to understand. Wrangler doesn't need to be too hard on himself.

I'm not; shoulda used blue font. I agree on the bogosity of it all.

This guy is the most important recruit left for us IMO, getting him and Morris is a complete game changer and makes us compete in the SEC with the big dogs

Will he still come here if the current OL fails to develop this year? I am concerned about both OL and DL at this point.

Wright would be there cherry on top of this recruiting class. Finish it off beautifully. There lines need depth, talent, size and attitude. They are developing this year, but only so much that can be done with what's available. All of these recruits in this class will help somewhere with the issues. These are bigger, meaner, more effectively talented for the style of play Pruitt is working towards. Can't fn wait until they are here next season playing. Watching them develop as the season progresses.

Reactions: JustSomeVolFan
Will he still come here if the current OL fails to develop this year? I am concerned about both OL and DL at this point.

You got to believe he can see how weak and lack of depth we have at that position. In fact the whole world can see it. CP and Friend will earn thier money this year if they can get this OL to gel.

They've been honest with prospects this year about our situation, and what the potential results would be.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I think showing progress in general is important.

Are you asking if he’ll still be interested in coming here if by the end of the year our O line is still struggling, and we’re still struggling to find guys who can play?

Sure would be nice for next yr to have Wright/Morris/Tatum/jahmir Johnson/Richmond battling at OT. Move trey inside to OG with Kennedy at C and Carvin at other G spot

Reactions: kmkemp11
I wouldn't count on two true freshmen to come in and help anchor a line next year. Preferably we could put them through a solid year of strength and conditioning and have them ready to road grade by 2020.

UT is not deep enough at very many positions to recruit top 5 guys at their position to come in and sit. It's been 15 or 20 years since that was the case.

I'm sure the draw for both of them is a legitimate shot to start as a FR. From most counts these guys will push for a spot wherever they go which puts them in a similar light to Trey.

Are you asking if he’ll still be interested in coming here if by the end of the year our O line is still struggling, and we’re still struggling to find guys who can play?
I think it's a fairly legitimate question. If he looks at our OL and see's zero development, it may make him think twice about coming here. However, I don't expect this to happen.

Reactions: Lefteye

VN Store

Back