'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

SCUTTLE: The nation's No. 4 overall prospect continues to trend toward Tennessee. Wright has a strong rapport with tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer and head coach Jeremy Pruitt. The 5-star tackle plans to visit Knoxville unofficially for the Florida game and return for an OV in December. Alabama and Ohio State are the main competition here, with Wright planning to announce his college choice either at Under Armour All-American Game or on NSD. We'll see if he waits that long, though.

VQ

That's coming, I believe. It may just be this class; maybe not too many elite DL in this class to get in on. Maybe?
What's elite anymore. A paysite that requires you to camp and spend money to get that 5 star (see Tucker thread). We have to listen to coach. Worry about the ones we get not the ones we don't get. Have to start trusting their methods of eval over some crap. Imo

What's elite anymore. A paysite that requires you to camp and spend money to get that 5 star (see Tucker thread). We have to listen to coach. Worry about the ones we get not the ones we don't get. Have to start trusting their methods of eval over some crap. Imo
That Tucker thread just confirms everything else I've ever heard about Rivals and things others have said over the summer this year. 247 isn't perfect by any means, but I almost always prefer their composite score over their own eval or Rivals. At least their composite is about as close to an average as you can get.

Hell yeah. I wish we could recruit elite DL like we have been on the OL

I just love the fact that our OL recruiting is kinda cancelling out what UGA is doing right now. I mean, we will have the best two lineman in the country along with Trey and a way more experienced and stronger line next year. Bring it on.

That Tucker thread just confirms everything else I've ever heard about Rivals and things others have said over the summer this year. 247 isn't perfect by any means, but I almost always prefer their composite score over their own eval or Rivals. At least their composite is about as close to an average as you can get.

Can't say i'm a huge fan of the composite rankings either as they take into account Rivals clearly flawed, pay for rankings. 247 in itself seems slightly more legit and obviously going to roll with a competent coaching staff which it looks like we may finally have, IMO.

Reactions: AngryButchJones
Someone just told me Wright is at about a 50/50 shot maybe even higher he likes UT a lot. Unsure about Crouch... wants to see what Pruitt can do with this team

VN Store

Back